KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKIN' ON THE LIBRARY DOOR!

Moderators: (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) Queen in the North

Sladen Fringeman
Whackadoodle

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKIN' ON THE LIBRARY DOOR!

Post by Sladen Fringeman »

999999999999969x"KNOCK"
The Mechanic

"I have a gun for an arm? Cool! Where's my real one though? I was still hungry; I'm still hungry. Where am I? Oh I hope it's my birthday party! Yes this is one quote. What do you mean I broke the fourth wall? Well don't just sit there, fix it before it kills us all! What am I saying? That would be super fun! Wait, where am I?"
-S. Fringeman

Sladen Fringeman
Whackadoodle

Re: KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKIN' ON THE LIBRARY DOOR!

I'm weal sawwy mister I pwamise I'll be god.
The Mechanic

"I have a gun for an arm? Cool! Where's my real one though? I was still hungry; I'm still hungry. Where am I? Oh I hope it's my birthday party! Yes this is one quote. What do you mean I broke the fourth wall? Well don't just sit there, fix it before it kills us all! What am I saying? That would be super fun! Wait, where am I?"
-S. Fringeman

Sladen Fringeman
Whackadoodle

I'll even be good! See? Look..... I'm being good.
The Mechanic

-S. Fringeman

Continuator
"The devil in the details"

Post by Continuator »

Hm, somehow I remain unconvinced - but please feel free to enjoy the facilities of this wing of the jail palace reserved for those who are late returning borrowed books or else otherwise annoy the chief librarian in some way...

Sladen Fringeman
Whackadoodle

What? I couldn't hear you over the sound of me breaking into the library. What's up with these glass sections in the upper wall anyway? It's like they're begging to be smashed. So yeah, I'll be good startiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing...
The Mechanic

-S. Fringeman

Sladen Fringeman
Whackadoodle

....................................................................................................now.
The Mechanic

-S. Fringeman

Return to “The Palace of Dragonsfold”