Butter Bull or Newspaper style announcement?

Natopia's unofficial welcome center and meeting spot.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor

Asara

Butter Bull or Newspaper style announcement?

Post by Asara »

I think, perhaps, the Butter Bull announcements might have run their course and was thinking of using that forum (since it's already tied into the Bastion news box and MNN newsfeed) and convert it into the press office for Natopia's very accurately named newspaper Bagelcratican Sporadically. This would allow others to write news briefs too, without invoking the wrath of the Butter Bull. Anyone mind if we do this? We'll have to see how a news-paper style post looks in the Bastion announcement box, if it looks too ugly or breaks the forum we can think of another format.

(I already prayed to the Butter Bull and he doesn't mind being replaced)
Her Most Bovic Majesty,
Asara Sisu
Empress of the Natopians
[spoiler]Image
Nathan[/spoiler]

Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak

Re: Butter Bull or Newspaper style announcement?

Post by Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak »

I do

not.
Her Imperial Highness, Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak of Waffel-Paine DBH
Former Vicereine of the Natopian Nation, Princess of Natopia, Lady Triumphant in All Four Quarters, Dame of the Black Hole, Former Crown Duchess of the Marches and the Princely Isle, Countess of Pavleton

House Meir

Post by House Meir »

I like this idea. We should probably set some sort of maximum length to these updates, since they go on the Bastion newsbox at the top.

Do we still have control of the old blog for Bagelcratican Sporadically? We can post the longer news updates there and link to them from the newsbox. We could also have a running thread to notify people of the latest updates as well.
HOUSE MEIR OF NATOPIA
Thalassa, Natopia
(until Feb. 3, 2019) Chancellor Benjamin Meir, Count of Frenzyville
(after Feb. 3, 2019) Maria Meir, Countess of Frenzyville

Asara

Post by Asara »

Yeah the old blog is also linked to th MNN feed. And its now currently connected to my gmail account.

Another thing that I didn't consider is that the Bastion anncouncement box has the Butter Bull built into it, so it might just be easier to have the BS hire the Butter Bull as it's mascot :P
Her Most Bovic Majesty,
Asara Sisu
Empress of the Natopians
[spoiler]Image
Nathan[/spoiler]

Return to “The Wild Goat Pub”