Congrats

Natopia's unofficial welcome center and meeting spot.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor

Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak

Congrats

Post by Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak »

My warmest congratulations to all new ministers, its a great pride as well as duty that you have received. Wish you luck! :madviking:
Her Imperial Highness, Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak of Waffel-Paine DBH
Former Vicereine of the Natopian Nation, Princess of Natopia, Lady Triumphant in All Four Quarters, Dame of the Black Hole, Former Crown Duchess of the Marches and the Princely Isle, Countess of Pavleton

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Re: Congrats

Post by Ryker »

Thanks! Umm. Anyone mind telling me what "Maintaning the list of protected persons" means if it's maintained by the Frenzy?
Ryker00X
Ryker of the Sovereign Confederation
Head of House Redquill

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

I sent you a reply to your message, but that may require further clarification by Naian, as while it's his new Ministry, it's also a very old law.
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Post by Ryker »

Thanks again.
Ryker00X
Ryker of the Sovereign Confederation
Head of House Redquill

Naian the Evergreen

Post by Naian the Evergreen »

The Frenzy adds people to the list, but the chancellor was given the power to move people up and down the categories, that power is now shared with the Minister of Security, as well as keeping the list public and up to date, and making suggestions to the Frenzy to add/remove people. You can also "sound the alarm" if someone posts where they shouldn't be.
Naian

Nathan

Return to “The Wild Goat Pub”