Imperial FNORD Awards Winners

Natopia's unofficial welcome center and meeting spot.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor

Lord Erion

Imperial FNORD Awards Winners

Post by Lord Erion »

Citizens of Natopia!

Today is a time of great celebration as the Empire is the humble recipient of two FNORD awards!

The Government of the Empire, along with that of our friends and neighbours Stormark, has won the Award for Conflict Resolution ("the Beard"), and our glorious Emperor Nathan has won the Award for Leadership ("the Mortis")!

Let us give thanks to the Butter Spirit and break out the juice and bagels!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :party: :party: :party: :herman: :herman: :herman: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Seoni Milharna
It has always been x, and there is no need to change that.

Re: Imperial FNORD Awards Winners

Post by Seoni Milharna »

GODS DAMN IT JACK

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HOLD OF UNTIL THE NINTH
Seoni Miłarna
One of many Hālians

Liam Sinclair

Post by Liam Sinclair »

It's Norton Day somewhere by now? ;)

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Post by Verion »

The 8th, actually, if you'd look closer, you'd know that it is Norton day in large parts of the world already.
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Trajan Myksos
Lord of the Fries

Post by Trajan Myksos »

Seoni Milharna wrote:GODS DAMN IT JACK

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HOLD OF UNTIL THE NINTH
Yeah, yeah, like anyone really cares...
Trajan Myksos
Mil of the VIIth Legion
Dant of the National Protection Army

Christo Eucalyptos

Post by Christo Eucalyptos »

Well that really was a pleasant surprise. The other nominees for Leadership were very strong, I had expected a tie between the others. Very grateful for the recognition, thank you to the judges and Ric and Rasmus for their joint nomination. I have to say I often don't feel like much of a leader, and would never list leadership as one of my defining traits. You might be confusing leadership with stubborn selfishness, but perhaps there's not much difference :P Thank you very much.

I think the Conflict Resolution award given to the governments of Natopia and Stormark is very well deserved. Unlike the more common in-character, fake, role play disagreements we get ourselves into, it was a long, cold, festering, and vague disagreement that had finally been resolved. It served no point, benefited neither party by spurring "healthy rivalry" or anything else that draws micronationalists to conflict. Ric was the bridge between Stormark and Natopia and he deserves the credit for this instigating peace for this one.
Christophos Eucalyptos
Retired Natopian Statesman,
Writer for the Bagelcratican Sporadically
Played by Nathan

House Meir

Post by House Meir »

:yay: :yay: Good things! Congratulations to all the winners, incredibly well deserved!
HOUSE MEIR OF NATOPIA
Thalassa, Natopia
(until Feb. 3, 2019) Chancellor Benjamin Meir, Count of Frenzyville
(after Feb. 3, 2019) Maria Meir, Countess of Frenzyville

Jonathan
Gnawing Cannibal

Post by Jonathan »

Christo Eucalyptos wrote:Well that really was a pleasant surprise. The other nominees for Leadership were very strong, I had expected a tie between the others. Very grateful for the recognition, thank you to the judges and Ric and Rasmus for their joint nomination. I have to say I often don't feel like much of a leader, and would never list leadership as one of my defining traits. You might be confusing leadership with stubborn selfishness, but perhaps there's not much difference :P Thank you very much.

I think the Conflict Resolution award given to the governments of Natopia and Stormark is very well deserved. Unlike the more common in-character, fake, role play disagreements we get ourselves into, it was a long, cold, festering, and vague disagreement that had finally been resolved. It served no point, benefited neither party by spurring "healthy rivalry" or anything else that draws micronationalists to conflict. Ric was the bridge between Stormark and Natopia and he deserves the credit for this instigating peace for this one.
Aw, thank you! :)
Prince Jonathan
MIRZA JONATHAN MERLINGSSON AYREON-KALIRION

[spoiler]Emir of Sathrati
Prince of Natopia
Prince among the Lakes
Duke of New Aquitane
Duke of Haven
Count Shishin
Count of Northshire
Count of Arietta
Count of Cape Farewell