Hear my plea!

The old Congress of Elwynn. Now a museum and archive.

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Kaiser Ayreon II

Hear my plea!

Post by Kaiser Ayreon II »

Lord Steward of Elwynn,

I am Elijah Danielion, also known as Ayreon the Second. I am the son of Prince Daniel Kalirion, and I invoke Article 1, §2 of the Basic Law of the Elwynn Free State, in claiming my divine right of membership in the Elwynnese Nation. I do this because I am a man with affinity with the Elwynnese nation and the Lands of River Elwynn, I share the values of Elwynn, and I ask you hear this my plea!

Lord Erion

Re: Hear my plea!

Post by Lord Erion »

Welcome to the Elwynn Free State, Ayreon the Second! I shall be minded to hear your plea. However, I must advise you that there is no invokable divine right to membership arising from the Basic Law, as the said law has regrettably yet to be ratified by the Free State's Congress.
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Kaiser Ayreon II

Post by Kaiser Ayreon II »

Lord Steward Erion:

I am sorry to hear that, but since there no one has objected to the Basic Law, it can be said to have been ratified?

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

Not really. The Basic Law was very well written, including the part about its ratification. I have every confidence, though, that the Congress shall eventually do so. :)
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Return to “Anceoman Archives”