[Product] Type-I Naval MLS 'Hagl'

Nordiske Flysteknologier Aksjeleskap is an aerospace technology and manufacturing company built from many of the former Norse engineers employed by MiG before the war.
Tarjei Einhornsson

[Product] Type-I Naval MLS 'Hagl'

Post by Tarjei Einhornsson »

Type-I Naval MLS 'Hagl'

The Hagl is the latest development in naval missile technology, providing ships 24 cells of firepower. Each cell can accommodate up to 90cm diameter missiles in each canister (which has a maximum size of 1.5 meters by 2 meters itself). This broadens the capabilities of missile-carrying ships and vastly increases their firepower, capable of carrying a maximum of 360 standard 34cm missiles such as the popular Exocet and Harpoon missiles - the mainstays of many fleets around Micras. Each canister is stored at a 70 degree angle and can accommodate up to 13 meter-length missiles, including the inexpensive SCUD-D missiles. Each cell can accommodate multiple-canister units of smaller missiles up to the prescribed limit of 1.5 meter by 2 meter canister sizes. The fast-moving launch doors also provide speedy launching capabilities with a 1-second opening time before which the missiles are ready to be launched.

PRICE: 75.00 SCUE each.

Return to “Nordiske Flysteknologier A.S.”