Forums

Here, OOC matters can be discussed and decided on.
NOT for forum adminning.

Moderators: (Gralus) Gralan Emperor, (Gralus) Lord General, (Gralus) Chief Justice

Andreas the Wise

Forums

Post by Andreas the Wise »

So as per this (and the first post in the thread), I've hacked our forums back considerably - mainly killing off Relaram forums, hacking out Tokish regional forums with no posts, hacking out Jokerdom regions, hacking out Novatainian government forums with little or no posts, removing all our forums that just redirected to other forums, and removing a couple little used forums elsewhere (and some Emperor forums that were never used), including some secret forums we really don't need anymore (like NISB, Aracane Quartet etc.). I tried not to delete any posts but may have accidentally deleted some Novatainian ones in the King's Court (sorry). So when the forum looks a little sparser ... that's why.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave. But he does deserve a cool war ribbon.
However, this account still manages:
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn - Speaker of Nelaga, Minister of Interior Affairs, and a Micron

Gerk

Re: Forums

Post by Gerk »

Ok, cool. No problem.

I actually remember musing way back about Toketi's ridiculous subforum structure and everyone said it was fine at that point, but I'm totally ok with losing all of that. I remember wanting to transfer all that to the wiki and make up a neat linkable map, but never got around to it.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
~Sherlock Holmes

The character of Gerk ronAnaglea is dead.
My avatar contains (from left to right) the characters of Analis and Rafel.
Click here for my roleplaying Element List.

Andreas the Wise

Re: Forums

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Yeah, if we actually used the subdivision forums much (i.e. back in the day) a linkable map would have been awesome (and I almost worked out a way to get info from phpBB so it would light up the link if someone had posted in that forum).
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave. But he does deserve a cool war ribbon.
However, this account still manages:
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn - Speaker of Nelaga, Minister of Interior Affairs, and a Micron

Return to “OOC Matters”