Perhaps...

Here, OOC matters can be discussed and decided on.
NOT for forum adminning.

Moderators: (Gralus) Gralan Emperor, (Gralus) Lord General, (Gralus) Chief Justice

Kai Jackson

Perhaps...

Post by Kai Jackson »

...it is time to wind down Gralus as well? No-one's posted here in over a month... :(

Gerk

Re: Perhaps...

Post by Gerk »

I'm still around and working on the current collaborative story. I just have a lot of other things to do. In fact, here, have a new story post, while I'm thinking about it.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
~Sherlock Holmes

The character of Gerk ronAnaglea is dead.
My avatar contains (from left to right) the characters of Analis and Rafel.
Click here for my roleplaying Element List.

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Gerk and I remain in conversation about things, just most of those conversations don't happen on the forums. I'm also still using Gralus as an excellent D&D setting (but lack the time to actually write up what happened for you guys ... oh well). Some day Gralus will come to an end, probably sooner* rather than later, but it's one of those nations that needs an epic final battle, a last adventure - basically, a great IC reason to cease to be. So, we'll end it eventually - but you'll know it when we end it.

*Sooner being 'within the next year or two'
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave. But he does deserve a cool war ribbon.
However, this account still manages:
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn - Speaker of Nelaga, Minister of Interior Affairs, and a Micron

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

On a semi related note - Gerk, I'm sorry, I somehow missed your November and December posts in the expedition. I had no idea it'd advanced so much. Not really sure how I missed it, but this gives me some more thinking and might inspire me to actually advance it myself a bit (in between working full time for a 4 week cadetship, which is a new experience for me).

In response to your OOC question about Kara - nearly dead also sounds plausible to me. I don't know if Bayen has any thoughts on the matter.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave. But he does deserve a cool war ribbon.
However, this account still manages:
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn - Speaker of Nelaga, Minister of Interior Affairs, and a Micron

Gerk

Post by Gerk »

I neglected to ask him about it when he was visiting me last week. I also have some other questions I should ask him that may be interesting to throw in to this whole thing.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
~Sherlock Holmes

The character of Gerk ronAnaglea is dead.
My avatar contains (from left to right) the characters of Analis and Rafel.
Click here for my roleplaying Element List.

Return to “OOC Matters”