Post-Gralus and such

Here, OOC matters can be discussed and decided on.
NOT for forum adminning.

Moderators: (Gralus) Gralan Emperor, (Gralus) Lord General, (Gralus) Chief Justice

Thadeus Laing
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Re: Post-Gralus and such

Post by Thadeus Laing »

Kaarrin Isselkaan wrote:
Thadeus Melanje II wrote:The above map does not take into account the Jingdaoese designs
on lower Doshtan Yokutur and Furfein Tosha conMakain:

http://bastionunion.org/forum/viewtopic ... 814#p86814
Fuck you, get out of my country
Excuse me, Your Excellency? Please do not "shoot the messenger." I
was simply presenting the information as a concerned citizen.

Kaarrin Isselkaan

Post by Kaarrin Isselkaan »

Because you presented it like it was my problem to deal with, and it's not. They can claim to own our territory all they'd like, but that's not how it works. I don't deal like that. If they'd like to have a chat, they can present their claims to me all they'd like, but until then I have no reason to acknowledge their existence, let alone what land they think they're entitled to.

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Post by Raz »

Kaarrin Isselkaan wrote:Because you presented it like it was my problem to deal with, and it's not. They can claim to own our territory all they'd like, but that's not how it works. I don't deal like that. If they'd like to have a chat, they can present their claims to me all they'd like, but until then I have no reason to acknowledge their existence, let alone what land they think they're entitled to.
Since these are OOC matters, Jingdao doesn't really claim that in an OOC fashion, it's just a story about how Jonas' character wants to rule the world. :)

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Cool, thanks for clearing that up.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave. But he does deserve a cool war ribbon.
However, this account still manages:
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn - Speaker of Nelaga, Minister of Interior Affairs, and a Micron

Jonas
Lord of the Fries

Post by Jonas »

Ahum, not my character wants to rule the world. It are all my Jingdaoese characters who want to rule the world and bring Purity to every corner of Micras!

I don't even think we could demand the land even if we wanted it OOC, but if you guys are - from time to time - up for some kind of conflict / story in the future, you know where to find us (no doubt that the Jingdaoese would support any militant group that would bring chaos to Toketi if it could give the Holy Empire the chance to eventually abuse that moment to try to conquer those places =p ). :wink:
Important characters:
Frederik Alfons des Vinandy-Paravel, King of Batavia
Joseph Bartholomeus des Vinandy-Windsor, Prince-Regent of Batavia
Jin San, Diwang of Jingdao, Duke of Kildare

Thadeus Laing
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Post by Thadeus Laing »

OOC: No offense but this nation, Toketi, or Gralus, whatever you want to call it,
is getting too inactive.

Kaarrin Isselkaan

I'm half stymied by the End of Gralus story, and half caught up in my training. I intend to keep working in the coming weeks.

Gerk

Post by Gerk »

Compared to a year ago, this place is booming. Which doesn't say much, I suppose, but we're only a handful of people with lots of real-life commitments.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
~Sherlock Holmes

The character of Gerk ronAnaglea is dead.
My avatar contains (from left to right) the characters of Analis and Rafel.
Click here for my roleplaying Element List.

Andreas the Wise

Given that we are working on the story to wrap up Gralus, and doing that at the pace that suits our real life commitments (which is the main reason we want to wrap up Gralus in the first place), I don't see any problems with the current set up.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave. But he does deserve a cool war ribbon.
Q - Director of SAMIN

Rei Milharna

Post by Rei Milharna »

I still wish Gralus weren't being killed off D:

Din Arran

Post by Din Arran »

OOC: No offense to the old timers, but what we really need is high school and undergrad students to be coming in. Both of those demographics have (relatively) more time on their hands then the rest of us. I'm going to see what I can do about putting up some advertisements about this place in some of my gaming haunts. I would strongly suggest others who wish for this country to continue do some recruiting as well, either directly or indirectly.
Arnölé, The Lord of Magic. Former Lord of Storyäsh, Leader of the Paraphysical Forces. The White Dragon.

HIM Keita V

Post by HIM Keita V »

H'm... I might be interested in doing something with Safiria and Gralus :king:
Keita V
29th Safir Empress
Played by Carl

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Post by Ryker »

Din Arran wrote:OOC: No offense to the old timers, but what we really need is high school and undergrad students to be coming in. Both of those demographics have (relatively) more time on their hands then the rest of us. I'm going to see what I can do about putting up some advertisements about this place in some of my gaming haunts. I would strongly suggest others who wish for this country to continue do some recruiting as well, either directly or indirectly.
Not during finals/exams/final projects/etc.
Ryker00X
Ryker of the Sovereign Confederation
Head of House Redquill

Kaarrin Isselkaan

I only had time for this while I was in university because I was pretty much failing all of my classes for an entire year...

Also, to be honest, I have plenty of time for this as is, I just need to make myself less distracted by Kerbal Space Program.

EDIT: Speaking of which, my sig image isn't loading...

EDIT EDIT: Also, can we please do something about the Gralus forum skin? Seriously, I can't tell what forums have new posts because I have to be 10cm from the screen to tell the difference between the red and the blue.

Din Arran

Post by Din Arran »

Ryker wrote:
Din Arran wrote:OOC: No offense to the old timers, but what we really need is high school and undergrad students to be coming in. Both of those demographics have (relatively) more time on their hands then the rest of us. I'm going to see what I can do about putting up some advertisements about this place in some of my gaming haunts. I would strongly suggest others who wish for this country to continue do some recruiting as well, either directly or indirectly.
Not during finals/exams/final projects/etc.
which last about 2 weeks before summer break. This is optimal harvesting time :twisted:
Arnölé, The Lord of Magic. Former Lord of Storyäsh, Leader of the Paraphysical Forces. The White Dragon.

Andreas the Wise

Kaarrin Isselkaan wrote:EDIT EDIT: Also, can we please do something about the Gralus forum skin? Seriously, I can't tell what forums have new posts because I have to be 10cm from the screen to tell the difference between the red and the blue.
Really? I can see it fine. I'd be up for a change if you like, but with Ari not being around we can't upload new themes at the moment :(

Din Arran - I think a recruitment drive could be worthwhile, but we'd want to get what the new Toketi will broadly look like sorted first, ideally - see if we can get this end storyline wrapped up. It'd also be great to update theGuide Bayen once started putting together. Shouldn't be too hard to get the Tex file off him.
Q - Director of SAMIN

Return to “OOC Matters”