[Babkha] An Invitation to Raspur

The Union has a face to the external world and that is that of The Exterior Marshalcy. DIPLOMATS VISIT HERE
Emir of Raspur

[Babkha] An Invitation to Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Niruye Mosallah Shâhanshâhi-ye Babkha
Shanbeh, Shahrivar 4, 1391

Khosh Amadid e Salâm Amoghli Herr Grand Marshal Tarjei Einhornsson Sahib

On behalf of the Divan of the Shâhanshâhi-ye Babkha I extend greetings in the name of His Imperial Majesty the Euramehr Padeshah, Shahanshah Farzan, Supreme Sovereign Lord of the Two Worlds Sundered beyond the Veil, Shahanshah of the Imperial State of the Kingdom of Babkha and all her Dominions and Protectorates, Lord of the Four Quarters, Khan of the Blue Horizon, Qaisar-e Qayasirat, Suzerain of Sathrati and Possessor of the Karti Minayiš, Sovereign of the Nishan i-Rastakhiz, Nishan-i-Khurshid, Nishan i-Shir and Nishan i-Taj, Grand Sirdar Bahadur of the Orders of the Kingdom &etc.

I have the honour to request that accredited representatives of your government join with our own and other signatories to the Raspur Pacts in the city of Raspur at the Ziggurat of Peace.

It our pleasure that in the name of Our Lord the Radiant Sun and for the good of all progressive mankind that the enlightened and harmonious provisions of the Raspur Pact shall be extended to apply no longer merely bilaterally but from one unto all.

There shall also be other items to discuss but the compact is the most vital task to be undertaken.

Please be assured of our continued highest consideration.

ARDASHIR KHAN OSMANI
Emir of Raspur
Farmândeh 'Âli
Syr Aranon
&etc.

Tarjei Einhornsson

Re: [Babkha] An Invitation to Raspur

Post by Tarjei Einhornsson »

The Nordic Union shall send it's emissary as soon as possible. We look forward to discussing these pressing matters with our allies.

Return to “The Exterior Marshalcy”