Greetings from Natopia

The Union has a face to the external world and that is that of The Exterior Marshalcy. DIPLOMATS VISIT HERE
Neoptolemus

Greetings from Natopia

Post by Neoptolemus »

Salutations,

My respect and honor to the Grand Marshal. I am here to represent the Bovic Dominion of Natopia and to request Categorization of our Relations and a diplomatic visa. I'm certain the Nordic Union and Natopia have much in common and will become close partners despite our great physical distance.

Kindest regards,

Neoptolemus
His Holiness, Neoptolemus
Pentheros of the Dozan Bovic Church

Played by Nathan

Tarjei Einhornsson

Re: Greetings from Natopia

Post by Tarjei Einhornsson »

Welcome, Neoptolemus, to The Nordic Union,

Your petition is recognized and granted, to undergo a probationary period of three years (one week real time) as per §2.1.5.ii of The Diplomatic Categorization Act. As such, during that period, you are to be given a diplomatic visa allowing your entrance into the country, whereby you will be able to engage in diplomatic discussions with our government.

Your diplomatic visa is hereby GRANTED

Formalities aside, I do hope that we, too, can become allies and that Natopia join the Raspur Pact. Cooperation amongst the powers of Micras is necessary for world stability and Natopia has much to offer.

Neoptolemus

Post by Neoptolemus »

Thank you Grand Marshal Einhornsson,

I, too, would welcome a closer connection between Normark and Natopia. We are currently party to the Triple Entendre, which binds us in alliance to Babkha, so I imagine we are something of cousins already in that regard. Although I would not be opposed to, and indeed welcome, any alterations or proposals that may reduce the tangle of treaties running through Micras; whether that be an expansion of a current treaty network or perhaps merely just a bilateral treaty between us two.

I look forward to taking advantage of my visa to experience the natural beauty of this land. It is quite a refreshing change of scenery here compared to down south in Natopia.

Played by Nathan

Tarjei Einhornsson

Post by Tarjei Einhornsson »

Indeed, there does seem to be an existing but previously hidden relation between our two nations. We invite you to attend the Raspur Pact Praesidium to witness the cooperation between it's signatories. We will be discussing a short but concentrated schedule which Natopia may find relevant to itself as well. Though you would not be an official participant of the meeting, it may give groundwork and good reason for Natopia to sign the Raspur Pact in the future. We may even diverge from the schedule slightly to inject the possibility of the merging or at least coordination of the two treaties to, as you put it, untangle the myriad of treaties running through Micras - many of which are redundant.

As for touring the nation, you've come at a good time as several of our southern lands have been reinstated and are undergoing repopulation and resettlement. I invite His Eminent Highness to visit these lands and tour the southern countrysides.

Neoptolemus

Post by Neoptolemus »

Thank you. I'm certain I will enjoy the countryside with utmost pleasure and will find the Raspur discussions most enlightening.

Played by Nathan

Return to “The Exterior Marshalcy”