[Announcement] Passing of Tarjei Einhornsson

The Office of the Grand Marshal, the head of the High Command and therefor the territorial government.
Amund Einhornsson

[Announcement] Passing of Tarjei Einhornsson

Post by Amund Einhornsson »

Greetings all and sundry,

My name is High Marshall Amund Einhornsson. I regretfully announce the passing of my father this previous night - he was aged 419. He is survived by my mother Ingrid and of course myself as his only son. My mother and father maintained a quiet relationship, choosing to keep it out of his public life. I also, therefor, take up his position as Grand Marshal of the Territory.

His passing was quiet, as is natural for all of the Einhorn clan at this age. I call upon all public offices and the Normarksgarde to observe 10 minutes of silence at 6pm and to fly all territorial flags at half-staff.

Long Live Normark!
Grand Marshall of Normark

Elijah Ayreon

Re: [Announcement] Passing of Tarjei Einhornsson

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

Dear Mr Einhornsson

I was very sad to learn of the passing of your father. He was a good man and I enjoyed working with him. I shall always remember his enthusiasm in work and in friendship and his belief that the common man can achieve great things if he finds like-minded souls.

I offer you and all people of Normark my deepest condolences this sad day.
Elijah Ayreon-Dariolin of Waffle-Paine (no longer with us)

Ric.

Amund Einhornsson

Post by Amund Einhornsson »

I am moved by your admiration and hope that I can serve Normark as well as he did. However, his dying words were "restore order, my son". I feel, therefor, that I may have my work cut out for me in the future, with new plans for my people. Again, thank you for your kind words.
Grand Marshall of Normark

Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Post by Orion »

I am likewise saddened to hear of the untimely (well... 419 ain't bad I guess :P ) death of Lord Tarjei. We have had a long and fruitful friendship over the years, and although we may not have seen eye-to-eye, I have always respected him as a man of integrity, duty and honor. My deepest condolences to you on your loss. As his successor, may your reign in Normark be highlighted not only by the foundations laid by your father, but by the glorious structures you shall build upon them.

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Post by Verion »

My sincere condolences to you and your family.
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Alfhildson Erling

Post by Alfhildson Erling »

Grand Marshall.

It is with great sadness that I have received this message of the death of a great friend and the father of this great nation! Armund as the successor to your father, an ever honorable man I pledge my eternal allegiance to you.

May the blood of the gods that run through our veins raise us from the darkness and brings us forward as a renewed, stronger nation.

Glory To Normark!

Aster

Post by Aster »

Condolences. I'm glad to see another micronation is doing the whole in-sim dying thing for their characters. I need to kill of Szhmuel Astopov actually, who is IC senile.

Return to “Grand Marshal's Office”