Communique From The Faedertellus

The Office of the Grand Marshal, the head of the High Command and therefor the territorial government.
Josephus

Communique From The Faedertellus

Post by Josephus »

Communique From The Office Of The King

My Dear Friend Grand Marshall Einhornsson,

It is with great news that has lead to me dispatching this urgent letter via one of my trusted associates. Following a lengthy time spent traveling across Micras after the collapse of Law & Order within the Faedertellus. The remnants of the Nova Englaeod under the banner of the Aerist Militia has successfully recaptured the strategically important Port Impregnable.

My esteemed friend the Faedertellus has risen, like the Pheonix rises from the fires of death. In addition to this we have signed a historic document with the Lighthouse City State after they supported our training camps around the outskirts of Melton.

Anyhow I look forward to your response and as a gift to a loyal friend please enjoy the Warring Island Hashish. A rather expensive commodity since the Batavians drove out the Hash farmers from the Warring Islands.

Yours Sincerely,

Josephus I

Tarjei Einhornsson

Re: Communique From The Faedertellus

Post by Tarjei Einhornsson »

Most esteemed friend,

Though I am not authorized to engage in any official correspondence on behalf of Elwynn, it is grand to see Nova England once again restored. The Fatherland has prevailed and I am most glad to see it do so. No doubt you have noticed the changes in our lands as well, but change can be beneficial. Let us hope that the changes which have come to Nova England shall be beneficial to it, as well. Eras of prosperity often follow times of change, my grandest hopes are that your realm should find such prosperity.

As for this rarest of gifts, you have my deepest thanks. In times when our ancient dominions are no more, their once-common commodities are now ever-rare treasures to be cherished. Know that it shall be cherished fully in the quiet hours of the northern nights when only the stars and auroras dare shine.

Sincerely,
Grand Marshal Einhornsson.

Return to “Grand Marshal's Office”