[Hurmu] A Letter

The Office of the Grand Marshal, the head of the High Command and therefor the territorial government.
Sindre Nemnai

[Hurmu] A Letter

Post by Sindre Nemnai »

ALDRARAAÐEÐ SJOOA I HURMU
SJØENES ELDSTERÅD I HURMU

Kjære herr stormarskalk Einhornsson
Kere venn o kere brooðer

Allow me to thank you for your great visit to Huyenkula. I enjoyed it very much and I often go back to think of what we shared in our talks, our love for humanity, for order and stability, for the mutual understanding of cultures and peoples, so that peace can come to our world. I was particularly moved by your affection to the ideas and work of a son of the Lakes, our very own Elijah Ayreon.

I hope that you will allow me to visit Ayreon's shrine and that you will be able meet with me in Normark. The Senate of the Lakes has asked me to begin inquiries to the prospects of Hurmu's alignment with the Dominion.

I share with you the pain that Sisera is a member of the Dominion's presidium but I am confident that with our love for humanity, yours and mine, we can overcome her evils, her preachings of hate and division, and spread Ayreon's humanism across the Dominion, in Hurmu and beyond. May Sisera find humanity in her heart or may be crushed along with all her minions.

Sincerely

Sindre Nemnai
Sindre Nemnai
Forseten i Aldraraaðenom Sjooa i Hurmu
Be-Bega b'-u-Storbartar b'-u-Kwaj-ka w-Hurmu
Chairman of the Senate of the Lakes in Hurmu

Ric.

Amund Einhornsson

Re: [Hurmu] A Letter

Post by Amund Einhornsson »

We welcome an emissary from the homeland of the Supreme Savior! Normark would be overjoyed to aid Hurmu in whatever course it chooses to take. With the departure of Wahlstadt from the Dominion, the people of Ayreon may flourish without fear of persecution from the self-proclaimed "Slayer of Elijah". We do not, nor did we ever support the forced death of Our Beloved Savior, as is attested by a funeral which could make our own Kings old writhe in jealousy.

I therefor invite you to join me in Normark to visit Ayreon's Tomb and witness the changing of the guard of his Tomb Guards. We may discuss anything you wish.
Grand Marshall of Normark

Return to “Grand Marshal's Office”