The House Of Erling Returns!

A faithful archive and collection of dusty tomes, intermingled with various artefacts, relating the tumultuous history of Normark under its old kings.
Alfhildson Erling

The House Of Erling Returns!

Post by Alfhildson Erling »

Honourable Brothers & Sisters of the Northern Sun.

I Alfhildson, Grandson of the great Alfild Erling have returned to my place of birth. It has been many years of which I have been in the employ of Nova English Mercenaries. Now with my years of battlefield experience behind me I wish to return to my homeland and once again restore honour to my families name.

If our supreme leader the Grand Marshall would do me the honour of proving myself in his office I would be most gracious for I am eternally the servant of his family.

Glory to Normark!
OOC: Is it possible to get my username changed to Alfhildson Erling?

Tarjei Einhornsson

Re: The House Of Erling Returns!

Post by Tarjei Einhornsson »

It is with great joy that I welcome back a family member of one of the most ancient houses of Normark. The House of Erling served, most nobly, the first Grand King - Gunnmundr the First, over 1,200 years ago. I therefor bestow upon you honors befitting the name Erling. You may, at your leisure, select an office of your choosing. Should you also wish it, I can arrange to present before the Senate of Elwynn, a proposal to induct you as a Senator.

Alfhildson Erling

My Esteemed Leader,

I am humbled by your praises for my family and I will endeavor to uphold the glory of Normark through my service as High Marshall.

I will make a decision on which office I can most service the Junta but if it is possible to serve Normark within the Senate I would be most honored.

Tarjei Einhornsson

I have officially petitioned the Senate for your instating as a Senator. A great responsibility in and of itself, however, should you choose to also engage in local politics, any office is still open to you.

Alfhildson Erling

Thank you Grand Marshall!

*Salutes*

What I would ask is whether I would be able to lead the development of the Territorial Gendarme? In addition to this with regards to the current rules of the Union am I still permitted to host my own personnel Húskarlar?

I look forward to you response my lord and I promise to uphold the glory and honor of Normark within the Senate!

Tarjei Einhornsson

If the Gendarme is a post you find to your suiting, by all means. Also, you've been requested to introduce yourself to the Senate via the Court of Justice, for the purpose of your induction. As for household staff, you are afforded the right to maintain adjutants and and personal guards as you require.

Alfhildson Erling

Thank you Grand Marshall.

I have made my introduction to the council and wait for their reply.

Tarjei Einhornsson

And I have vouched. We need only wait for the gears of the bureaucracy to turn ;).

Alfhildson Erling

Hurrah For Bureaucratic Procedures.

I shall get to work on the list of men that I require for my personal Húskarlar and inform you of my choices shortly.

At this moment in time do you my lord hold any information as to the approximate strength and/or equipment of the TG?

Tarjei Einhornsson

Most equipment is made by OmniTree, so just browse in 1 Samlingstorget. Also, don't be afraid to import your own. As for approximate strength, see here and subsequently here for the exact composition of the specific battalions.

Return to “Museum of Old Normark”