Greetings from Interland

A faithful archive and collection of dusty tomes, intermingled with various artefacts, relating the tumultuous history of Normark under its old kings.
pawelabrams

Greetings from Interland

Post by pawelabrams »

Hello, NU! I hope everything's allright despite small decreases in activity ;)

Interland had warm relationship with Normark, and we decided it's high time they are restored with descendants of the brave Norse, rulers of the North.

By the way, would you mind if I registered my SCUE account in Nordic Union? I don't feel I could register it anywhere else, and Interland's not part of SCUE.
Pavel' Abramovic: (vel Abrams)
President of the Republic of Interland

Spraki

Re: Greetings from Interland

Post by Spraki »

Kjære herr Abrams,

I am afraid that the current Marshall is undertaking travels across the Nordic Union and is therefore unable to receive you at this very moment. I hope that he shall soon return to Konungsheim so to hold the reins of government. In the meantime, herr Abrams, please make yourself comfortable. I would also take the opportunity to invite you to the colony of Zanzibar where you will be delighted to see Nordic humanitarian gestures in practice as we take care of refugees.

I am most certain that there is nothing stopping you, legally, morally or otherwise, from you to open accounts in the Nordic Union. For my own part, I welcome it.

Please take care of yourself and convey my greetings to the government of Interland.
Count Rev Dr Spraki Krumsson Lla'i-Ašura of Azarea
Father of the Kaiseress, Ambassador of the Heavenly Light to the High King of Stormark

Ric from Sweden

pawelabrams

Post by pawelabrams »

I understand. I will certainly come back to Konungsheim when Marshall arrives home.

In the meantime, I would really like to see the refugee camps. As a peace-loving state's head I am sure we could work on a solution to the crisis together... And from what I have read in press, the situation in Stormark would not get better, as religious cult is deeply carved into their law and the way of thinking of the "higher classes" of the society.

If humanitarian aid was needed, Interland shall grant the necessary means.

Tarjei Einhornsson

Post by Tarjei Einhornsson »

I regret my late reply as I was detained in a cross-country tour of the Union - as Herr Krumsson stated.

I have no issues what so ever with Interlanders utilizing our banking system until such a time they wish to join the SCUE. I also invite you to tour Zanzibar, the province of General Governor Krumsson and home to the refugee camps.

pawelabrams

Post by pawelabrams »

I understand your position. Of course, I will be interested in how the situation develops, but for now I must investigate it deeper.

I would also be interested in finishing what we haven't accomplished with Normark - signing a recognition treaty and establishing formal diplomatic relations with your country.

Tarjei Einhornsson

Our foreign policy is that if a nation is a member of the MCS, they're automatically recognized by our government. I.e. our foreign relations are inclusive, with derecognition and such sanctions being the only way an MCS nation would not be recognized by our government.

pawelabrams

Post by pawelabrams »

Oh, I understand. Nevertheless, according to Diplomatic Categorization Act, I should apply for a visa, and, with some more activity between our nations, Interland could become a B-category partner in not only diplomatic relations :)

pawelabrams

Post by pawelabrams »

It's a sad thing I am posting here with such a topic in mind... and I hope that archivisation of NU is only a mistake...

Please accept my condolences after the death of a great Statesman. Dr Spraki Krumsson was a great figure, without doubt. He struggled with refugee crisis in Zanzibar, and was active developer of that colony, and the state. I, even if I could only have a word with him, have most warm feelings about the person. May he rest in peace...

Tarjei Einhornsson

We'll be moving to Elwynn soon, so don't worry.

Return to “Museum of Old Normark”