Signing in

A faithful archive and collection of dusty tomes, intermingled with various artefacts, relating the tumultuous history of Normark under its old kings.
Olaf Lundgren

Signing in

Post by Olaf Lundgren »

Sorry for the absence, things got a little hectic at work. But I see that there have been a few changes. :wink:
Gen. Olaf Lundgren,
General av Luftbårnetropper,
Kommandør av III. (Luftbåren) Korps,
Oberst-Guvernør av Innlandstat

Tarjei Einhornsson

Re: Signing in

Post by Tarjei Einhornsson »

Excellent Herr Lundgren! I can completely sympathize with a job that just seems to dish out one thing after another.

As for these changes, I have honestly felt it to be the best for some time now. We have to face facts that the hobby itself is not as broad as it used to be and people tend to hold more than one citizenship. It seems entirely logical and very pragmatics to sort of rock the Ez-Board type configuration where everyone has a single login. We still have full admin-rights over this forum and are 100% sovereign, we just share with other active nations so that we can have a better international community.

But that aside it is good to see you here!

Olaf Lundgren

Post by Olaf Lundgren »

Totally understandable, not exactly easy to survive when there are so few involved in this hobby anymore. But as long as we are fully sovereign, then no harm, no foul.

Anyway, it is good to be back! Hopefully we can get the ball rolling again, especially with some new blood. Anything in particular you would like done at the moment?
Gen. Olaf Lundgren,
General av Luftbårnetropper,
Kommandør av III. (Luftbåren) Korps,
Oberst-Guvernør av Innlandstat

Tarjei Einhornsson

Post by Tarjei Einhornsson »

I would love, love, LOVE, some thought and input on this. Any ideas and thoughts are welcome.

Return to “Museum of Old Normark”