Hiatus

All is fair in love, war, and the off-topic forum.

Moderator: ari

Janus Eadric

Hiatus

Post by Janus Eadric »

I shall be taking an extended leave of absence from Micras for the foreseeable future.

I am not sure when I will return or if I even plan to. I find things in Micras not as fun as they used to be for me, and to be honest, this is probably a continuation of my botched attempt to leave (LOL) over a year ago.

If you want to find me, I will always be available on Discord or working on my next project, Iceria.

The Most Serene Union shall be governed by Nathan until I figure out how to withdraw.

Caputia... well, I don't know what I will do yet. Primo will be in charge there as he's the current Prime Minister.

The Wechua Nation... I'm also trying to figure that one out. Stay tuned for more news later, I guess.

Take care, everyone!
His Serene Highness
JANUS
Prince of the Most Serene Union of Thalassa, Neridia, Istvanistan, and St. Andre
Member of the Central Committee of Edgards

Rei Milharna

Re: Hiatus

Post by Rei Milharna »

*hugs*
Her Majesty Queen Áþamé Issèla Mari Vāstra of Firneramnen, Queen of Aňira, Archduchess of Alðai, Grand Duchess of Vatēmar, Princess of Shireroth, Lady of Kin'uyama and of Senkyōwan, Landgravine of the Vessāra Forest, Castellaness of the Bloodless Palace, Maid of Angarae, Grand Mistress of the Order of Itrāei, Lady of the Night Sky

Return to “Heavenly Emperor Hug-and-Slug Emporium”