Checking in

All is fair in love, war, and the off-topic forum.

Moderator: ari

Mondo

Re: Checking in

Post by Mondo »

I live!!!

Bet you lot thought I'd vanished as suddenly as I'd returned...well you're not that lucky. :wink:

Fortunately, we managed to secure alternate accommodation and the holiday was very enjoyable. I wish the same could be said of the week and a half since my return...apparently people around me decided that my life was insufficiently "exciting" and decided to add interest.

:neutral:
Salutations! I'm Mondo...

Who the Hell is Mondo?

Krasniy Yastreb

Post by Krasniy Yastreb »

There you are! Glad you salvaged your holiday :herman: As for the antics of those around you, I sometimes wonder if we have acquaintances in common :oops:

As it happens, Mr. Knotty's extended enjoyment of Mondo's hospitality has allowed him to dodge certain awkward queries from the Caputians and Raspurids so it's worked out rather well. The name of Mondo himself has recently been touched by the greasy hand of Shirerithian peerage for reasons which aren't entirely clear but seem to be a manifestation of the Kaiser's giddy coronation-day cheer (such impulsivity probably getting him ritually slapped across the back of the head by the IAC for the umpteenth time).

Aside from that, things are much as you left them...

Mondo

Post by Mondo »

Do you remember those distant days when I found micronationalism a source of stress? It's a curious indictment of the world that I'm starting to see it as one of the more relaxed environments open to me... :mrgreen:
Krasniy Yastreb wrote:As it happens, Mr. Knotty's extended enjoyment of Mondo's hospitality has allowed him to dodge certain awkward queries from the Caputians and Raspurids so it's worked out rather well. The name of Mondo himself has recently been touched by the greasy hand of Shirerithian peerage for reasons which aren't entirely clear but seem to be a manifestation of the Kaiser's giddy coronation-day cheer (such impulsivity probably getting him ritually slapped across the back of the head by the IAC for the umpteenth time).
Oooh, that was kind of the Kaiser...I must compose a thank-you message. And I need to catch up with things and continue the story with Mr Knotty, who was last seen being ushered into a hover carriage by a butler named Spooner...

Yes. This is what happens when I make up stuff as I go along.
Salutations! I'm Mondo...

Who the Hell is Mondo?

Return to “Heavenly Emperor Hug-and-Slug Emporium”