Elwynn Plan (Originally anyway!)

Moderators: (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Monty

Elwynn Plan (Originally anyway!)

Post by Monty »

What I wrote to Ric:

V busy at the moment with exams but in about two weeks I'll hopefully be free and then I'll ask. My main thing is to try and do a seizure of power because of the political vacuum since loss of your chunk of Elwynn and then sort of fill with a feudal society viewed through a Marxist prism (pretentious eh? ) I'd like to know how the history of Elwynn can fit in with that so I can be culturally sensitive.
Lord Montague

Balarak Alaiaon, Duke of Elwynn, Unifier of the Severed Duchy, Sequestrer of Disharmony

Also operating as Jean Carmichael, Duke of Evreaux, Speaker of the Imperial Assembly.
Oh and Eli Naveh too, Chief of the Ashkenatzan Naval Staff.

In Battle; Unbeatable. In Victory; Unbearable.

Scott Alexander

Re: Elwynn Plan (Originally anyway!)

Post by Scott Alexander »

I have no idea what a feudal society viewed through a Marxist prism even looks like, but I wish you well (though maybe don't make it too oppressive or you'll be giving free ammunition to our friends across the border).

History of Elwynn...uh...originally a beautiful forest inhabited by elves or something, Ardashir seized power, burned down the forest, killed all the elves, then killed their sacred guardian stag or something and settled as much of the place as he could with Babkhans while enslaving the native Elw. Eventually Hyperborea gets pissed at this and takes over. Several centuries of up-and-down power swings between the Babkhans played by Ardy, the Hyperboreans played by me, and the Elw played by Ric, with a brief intermission for Harald coming in and insisting everyone play Vikings, and a second intermission for GIANT INSECTS INVADING EVERYTHING (Cho'Gall and Allot). Then the split and the civil war.

If you want better than that you're going to have to be more specific.

Spraki

Post by Spraki »

Haha, nice summary, Scott! That should be in the wiki.
Count Rev Dr Spraki Krumsson Lla'i-Ašura of Azarea
Father of the Kaiseress, Ambassador of the Heavenly Light to the High King of Stormark

Ric from Sweden

Monty

Post by Monty »

My work load hasnt lightened as much as I'd have hoped. Activity will be intermittent and any major projects (such as drafting a Shirerithian Orbat if I take the MoMA position) may have to wait till June. Very sorry about this.
Lord Montague

Balarak Alaiaon, Duke of Elwynn, Unifier of the Severed Duchy, Sequestrer of Disharmony

Also operating as Jean Carmichael, Duke of Evreaux, Speaker of the Imperial Assembly.
Oh and Eli Naveh too, Chief of the Ashkenatzan Naval Staff.

In Battle; Unbeatable. In Victory; Unbearable.

Return to “Sun Chamber”