Meekras is broken

The virtual world of Meekras - Constantly under construction, and currently centred on the city state of Kamalshahr, but feel free to start your own project.
Contact Octavius to be white-listed (requires Minecraft).
Malliki

Meekras is broken

Post by Malliki »

Okay, so once again Minecraft won't render the Tekkit blocks for me. Any idea what the problem is this time?
Malliki Tosha
Acting Xonuti of the Free State of Sanilla
Poluti Poki'i of Sanilla

Malliki

Re: Meekras is broken

Post by Malliki »

Any progress on this? Chris says he can't do much about it, Hesam is in Hungary. Where is Zand?
Malliki Tosha
Acting Xonuti of the Free State of Sanilla
Poluti Poki'i of Sanilla

Zand Gozar

Post by Zand Gozar »

Looks as though someone (I think Servercraft, as I keep getting popup messages that they're updating shit) switched the server configuration from running Tekkit to Official 1.2.5 - i.e. from super-modded to plain ol' vanilla Minecraft. When Malliki logged on it caused the server to go into sleep mode, thus kicking him off, the reason being, I am assuming, is because he was right next to the Tekkit blocks. When I tried, due to the fact that there were no Tekkit blocks (I'm in some wilderness) in my chunk, it worked just fine for me. So, for whatever reason, anything involving Tekkit will crash the server for the time being. I'd be very interested to see if other people are having the same issue.
His Imperial Majesty Shahanshah Gozâr, The Irradiated Sun

Hesam Jayatar

Post by Hesam Jayatar »

Back home now. I sent Servercraft a strongly Hesam-like email explaining that this is not the first time we've had this happened and that we're primarily using Servercraft because it advertises itself as high on customer service. I explained that no one on our side changed anything, nor did we want anything changed. If it's not solved in two days I intend to move to a different server company as this is ridiculous. If I didn't want to play minecraft on a server with my friends, I could do that without paying servercraft a bunch of money.

I also experienced the same problems as Malliki.

Hesam Jayatar

Post by Hesam Jayatar »

Servercraft stated that "someone" had turned tekkit off. Tekkit was restarted but a portion of the map was lost. I reverted the map to last Monday and all should be fine. If you're still missing tekkit blocks let me know.

Return to “Meekras”