Meekras Summit offline NOW

The virtual world of Meekras - Constantly under construction, and currently centred on the city state of Kamalshahr, but feel free to start your own project.
Contact Octavius to be white-listed (requires Minecraft).
Vilhelm Benkern

Re: Meekras Summit offline NOW

Post by Vilhelm Benkern »

Hesam, I don't care about Carl getting into the server particularly, though any chance to tickle the toilet brush up your arse marked with his name is always a treat. Am I right in thinking Meekras is (or was) a community-oriented endeavour? Otherwise presumably OP would have just sat in his empty server. Anyway, I won't bother, since this thread has been a helpful reminder of the problems that beset certain members of our corner of the internet trying to do something interesting and constructive together.
Vilhelm Benkern DEOMI, Member of the Order of the Dragon, Silver Swan, Red Dragon
Dirigent of Musica, Count of Mar Sara
In Aryasht Prapta Vrteti, former Prince of Aryasht; Zaila Vrteti, Norfolknath
In Elwynn Benjamin Sebasokrator Timothy Quentin Kern, Duke of Raikoth
In Khalypsil Representative of the Wisdom

Zai Saleh

Post by Zai Saleh »

Hesam, I don't care about Carl getting into the server particularly, though any chance to tickle the toilet brush up your arse marked with his name is always a treat. Am I right in thinking Meekras is (or was) a community-oriented endeavour? Otherwise presumably OP would have just sat in his empty server. Anyway, I won't bother, since this thread has been a helpful reminder of the problems that beset certain members of our corner of the internet trying to do something interesting and constructive together.
I'll translate: Any chance for you to be a self-righteous prick is always a treat. Meekras is owned by Malliki. Yes.. constructive:

Benkern by Formula:

Premise: Something is happening that you can potentially inject yourself in as a saviour/martyr.
Execution: "Hey guys, this isn't my business, but I just love the look of other people's shit on my nose, mind if I involve myself?"
Outcome: "An issue is created where there wasn't one, because you've decided you simply must save the day. This is usually accented by some sort of vapid appeal to objectivity, your hobby, being nice. Always avoiding your cowardly passive-aggressive mincing.

Kaiser Trantor IV

Post by Kaiser Trantor IV »

Don't be a dick, Hesam.
Trantor IV (Spencer Jackson)
Kaiser of Shireroth
Played by Carl

Maximilian Barsk

Post by Maximilian Barsk »

Carl, regardless of your view of reality, you are permabanned.

Maximilian Barsk

Benkern, if you won't bother, why are you bothering?

Kaiser Trantor IV

Mike, do us all a favor and go kill yourself.
Kaiser of Shireroth
Played by Carl

Maximilian Barsk

Kaiser Trantor IV wrote:Mike, do us all a favor and go kill yourself.
Let's see the Bastion Morality Squad spin this one in my disfavor.

Kaiser Trantor IV

It doesn't need any spin. You and Hesam are already at the top (bottom?) of the disfavored list.
Kaiser of Shireroth
Played by Carl

Tokaray al-Osman

Post by Tokaray al-Osman »

Maximilian Barsk wrote:
Kaiser Trantor IV wrote:Mike, do us all a favor and go kill yourself.
Let's see the Bastion Morality Squad spin this one in my disfavor.
He's a vulnerable waif and you provoked him by existing (shame on you)... would that suffice?
His Imperial Magnificence Aurangzeb II Steffki, Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne.
Dr Tokaray al-Osman KBH, Commissioner of the Chamber of the Crypteia, Emir of Jadid Khaz Modan, Annexer of Yardistan

Zai Saleh

Post by Zai Saleh »

Well, they have a point you know. CJ is emotionally and socially handicapped, whereas you're supposed to just placate him in a condescending way because you're not. Fuck you for being direct with someone who deserves it, and not being a smug, condescending prick Malliki =p

Kaiser Trantor IV

Speak not that name.
Kaiser of Shireroth
Played by Carl

Tokaray al-Osman

Post by Tokaray al-Osman »

Which name? Two were mentioned in the preceding post.
His Imperial Magnificence Aurangzeb II Steffki, Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne.
Dr Tokaray al-Osman KBH, Commissioner of the Chamber of the Crypteia, Emir of Jadid Khaz Modan, Annexer of Yardistan

Kaiser Trantor IV

CJ
Kaiser of Shireroth
Played by Carl

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Post by Verion »

well, this escalated quickly...
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Harvey
Ghost of Christmas Past

Post by Harvey »

As... well, as something as this was to read through, I'm still mildly interested in Meekras as an experiment. I don't think I want to participate any longer, but seeing what others are up to is always interesting. Are there any maps of anything that's happened in the past year or so?

Zai Saleh

Post by Zai Saleh »

Harvey,

It really, really bothered me when you bombed your section. It's been a while but I vaguely remember you saying something about thinking that it was a back-up map or something. Anyway your area was restored to its rightful condition ages ago. I can't remember at what stage you departed, but there is a lot to see. the Sanillan, Babkha, Batavian and Shirerothian areas sort of form a large megalopolis zone, and there's quite a few other projects that link into it as well. I really would venture that ours is probably one of the more built-up maps out there. Not because we are extremely dedicated, but because it's been online for three years now, and bits are added periodically. It would be nice if you ever decided to build more. The maps were hosted by Octavius on Nafticon.org so they've since lapsed. That means that there hasn't been an update in a very long time.

Mira Octavius-Aryani

Post by Mira Octavius-Aryani »

They were moved to nafticon.net.

Count Palatine of Kezan
Khanum of Cabbagefall

Harvey
Ghost of Christmas Past

Post by Harvey »

Yeah. I bombed my section because I figured I was standing on a temporary map that was going to be restored, since like 3 days worth of stuff had vanished on me, so I decided to test out nuclear weapon blasts cuz why the hell not. It didn't even occur to me that it would be the permanent map and the losses from whatever glitch happened wouldn't be able to be rolled back. Once that became obvious... well, it was time to go.

Any chance of aide looking through nafticon.net for maps? The main link just happily says HI, which is very sociable, but not quite what I'm looking for.

Mira Octavius-Aryani

Post by Mira Octavius-Aryani »

Count Palatine of Kezan
Khanum of Cabbagefall

Zai Saleh

Post by Zai Saleh »

Harvey: Yeah, that's since been understood. I definitely could have handled it better. Sorry about that.

Octy: Thanks, I really missed those maps.

Return to “Meekras”