[CPK] MBT Replacement Initiative Phase II

The Councillor for Peace & Kinetics is the Master of the Hall of Tranquility. They coordinate and advise the Prince on matters of defense, security, and ensuring national prosperity.

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Tarjei Einhornsson

[CPK] MBT Replacement Initiative Phase II

Post by Tarjei Einhornsson »

COUNCILLOR FOR PEACE & KINETICS

Given on this day, the 19th of Gevracoon, 11DA, at the Hall of Concilation, Huyenkula, Hurmu (Via Nordiskehjem, Territory of Normark)[/center]

Following The Prince's blessings on proceeding with the Main Battle Tank Replacement Initiative, The Hall of Tranquility hereby invokes it's authority over defense matters of Elwynn to order the following:
With the completion of Phase I of the Main Battle Tank Replacement Initiative, Phase II shall commence with the beginning of construction of manufacturing facilities in the cities as determined by a meeting of The Council of Eliria. The locations shall remain classified until such a time that all facilities have been constructed in their entirety.

Phase II shall also include the training of 90 additional future training personnel and the supply of an additional 25 tanks to 102/01e to complete it's refitting with all PsKpv I units over a period of 2 Norse years.

His Serene Highness' Armored Warfare Training Center shall be established with campuses in Fort Eluin, Araxion; Kaupang, Hurmu and Frystekapp, Normark for an adequate variety in terrain, climate and conditions. The Center will serve to train single Battalions at a time. Each campus will be afforded a battalion's worth of PsKpv I units to be supplied over a period of 2 Norse years and will be gifted the surplus Type 1 Zolfaqaar units from 102/01e following the completion of it's refit.

Each campus shall also be staffed by a training battalion as part of the encompassing 103e Elwynnbrigaden (Träning). 103e will also encompass the three permanent trainee battalions, which will include each schools' compliment of PsKpv I units. This brigade is to be considered non-combatant and is therefor un-costed. This brigade will take over all tanker training following the completion of Phase II, overseeing the training of the remainder of the Elwmacht and any and all new tank personnel.

Among the 190 personnel trained in Phase I and II of the Initiative, 60 each of the enlisted and officer personnel of appropriate rank will be sent 3 training battalions of the schools to serve as the primary instructors, with the remaining 10 being the appointed Masters at Arms of His Serene Highness' Armored Warfare Training Center. His Serene Highness The Prince of Elwynn is to be the Dean of the institution - an honorary position without direct authority over the operations of the school.

(OOC: This establishes both the construction of the PsKpv I manufacturing facilities throughout Elwynn, an armored warfare school and a new brigade- albeit a noncombatant one.)

Return to “Hall of Tranquility”