The Prince is gone

The Councillor for Peace & Kinetics is the Master of the Hall of Tranquility. They coordinate and advise the Prince on matters of defense, security, and ensuring national prosperity.

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Deimos Jasonides

The Prince is gone

Post by Deimos Jasonides »

Sir,

The Prince is MIA.

I apologize that I haven't written a report yet, but the fact is that we haven't seen the Prince for the past two hours. We've searched everywhere. He was going to have a shower. As usual, he wanted it to be unattended. We thought this request to be reasonable.

When he seemed to be taking too long in the shower, we opened the door and saw shattered glass from the window across the floor, a pile of his clothes and hygienic products on the toilet seat, and no sign of the Prince.

We have sounded the alarm. A search party is out.

Online rumours say that the Revolutionary Army of the Jewish and Amokolian Scattered Communities has taken him out of Elwynn into the former Ashkenatzi heartland. It cannot be confirmed. The Rajascom has been involved in a few cabbage-related criminal activities in the borderlands between Agningas and Izaria/Tsofnland. Reports have also pointed to their success in claiming more and more communities in the northern parts of the former Ashkenatza.

I trust that the Prince is safe and this is just the latest in his train of practical jokes. Although I am naturally concerned, I am confident that there is no rational need to fear.

Sincerely

F. Anders
Deimos Jasonides| Деймоос Ясооннаи | Deimoos Jasoonnai
Grand Officer of the Holy Order of the Strait of Barbary
Former Prime Minister of the State of Talenore
Former Sovereign Prince of Elwynn

Just another Ric

Return to “Hall of Tranquility”