[Motion of suspension]

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

[Motion of suspension]

Post by Verion »

I wish to propose the following short, but clear, motion.
The senate,

Aknowledging that the current Prince of Elwynn is an incapable young and weird guy who is traumatized by the events that happened at the start of his young life.

Aknowledging the fact that the Steward of the State has gone far out of his juristriction.

Regarding the fact that democracy and freedom of Elwynn is treathened by the current affairs.

Conclude that the Senate of Elwynn lost confidence in the entire government of our state, and hereby dissolves the government immediately and issues new elections.
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Tokaray al-Osman

Re: [Motion of suspension]

Post by Tokaray al-Osman »

The Motion put forward by Senator Lewis is noted by the Praesidium of the Senate, however the Senator is advised to work with the state for a constructive outcome that serves our democratic and progressive society.

As such the motion is deferred to allow work to proceed on the more pressing matter of further developing the Charter of Coordination to buttress our sacred Constitution.
His Imperial Magnificence Aurangzeb II Steffki, Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne.
Dr Tokaray al-Osman KBH, Commissioner of the Chamber of the Crypteia, Emir of Jadid Khaz Modan, Annexer of Yardistan

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Post by Verion »

Bugger the state, the Conservative Republican Movement demands new elections, and so do the Elw people!
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Tokaray al-Osman

The people, I am reliably informed, have developed an irrational affection for our beloved Prince, his strange moods and his interesting skin condition, and I must also rebuke the Senator for his use of indecorous language in this hallowed assembly.
His Imperial Magnificence Aurangzeb II Steffki, Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne.
Dr Tokaray al-Osman KBH, Commissioner of the Chamber of the Crypteia, Emir of Jadid Khaz Modan, Annexer of Yardistan

Raz
The Mikado, as played on catgut strings

Post by Raz »

I wish to state that I find the way in which the Praesidium of the Senate swiftly handled this case most agreeable.

Tokaray al-Osman

My thanks to the Senator for his kind words.

Return to “Senate Archives”