map

Moderators: (Shireroth) Duke of Modan and Malarboria, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Shyriath
CONDOLORD

Re: map

Post by Shyriath »

Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot we can do with that space, Torodez. Here's an explanation:

Shireroth, along with many other micronations, participates in an official world map, which is not under its sole control. Shireroth is already a very large micronation, and unfortunately it's not likely that we would be granted more land if we asked for it.

The map I made, as well as most of the others I've done, are basically cleaned-up and more detailed versions of the one official one. So sometimes I do things a bit differently; in the case of the map I posted to this thread, a lot of what is depicted as empty space actually belongs to other micronations. I just happened to leave them out because a) they're not important for this map, and b) it's easier not to have to deal with them. So even if we could claim more land, it'd be off in the eastern part of the map, or somewhere else in the world entirely.
Scott wrote:I only just realized how much I like your compass rose! That should be an official MCS logo!
Thank you!
Shyriath Farstrider (aka Shyriath Bukolos), KD MOU OLH XBH
Viscount Farstrider of Erysisceptrum, Count Bukolos of the Condo, Harbinger of Cheese

TOTUS MUNDUS TABULAM RASAM EST

Shyriath
CONDOLORD

Post by Shyriath »

Also: check the link, Kildare should now be more legible. I tried changing from "blue" to "electric blue".
Shyriath Farstrider (aka Shyriath Bukolos), KD MOU OLH XBH
Viscount Farstrider of Erysisceptrum, Count Bukolos of the Condo, Harbinger of Cheese

TOTUS MUNDUS TABULAM RASAM EST

Torodez Teorhaer

Post by Torodez Teorhaer »

Ah i see now
Count of Amarr

Jonas
Lord of the Fries

Post by Jonas »

Also there is alot of empty land on that map we should do something about that.
If you can help us by getting more citizens, we can claim some more... :demon:
Shyriath wrote:Also: check the link, Kildare should now be more legible. I tried changing from "blue" to "electric blue".
A lot better, thanks! :up2:
Important characters:
Frederik Alfons des Vinandy-Paravel, King of Batavia
Joseph Bartholomeus des Vinandy-Windsor, Prince-Regent of Batavia
Jin San, Diwang of Jingdao, Duke of Kildare

Return to “Amity, Mirioth and So-Sara”