LOA

The land of rolling green hills and precious yellow metal, as old as Shireroth itself. Often abolished, never demolished. Home of the Golden Bull. Still smells faintly of cats.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) Duke of Goldshire

Gman Russell

LOA

Post by Gman Russell »

Hey guys. Sorry for my absence. I'm going through some major writers block on all things creative right now. All my projects, even the ones outside of Shireroth, have all come to a screeching halt. I'll be on a LOA until the end of April. Maybe some inspiration will return in the meantime. Cheers guys, I'll see you in May.
It is from our fruitful hands that we will make this nation perennial with fate.

Gman Russell

Re: LOA

Post by Gman Russell »

Ok, it's the first of May, and I'm back. I think the worst of ennui has passed (both micronationally, and personally), and I am ready to get working on Yardistan again. :)
It is from our fruitful hands that we will make this nation perennial with fate.

Jonathan
Gnawing Cannibal

Post by Jonathan »

My favourite Yardistani is back. Ric rejoices.
Prince Jonathan
MIRZA JONATHAN MERLINGSSON AYREON-KALIRION

[spoiler]Emir of Sathrati
Prince of Natopia
Prince among the Lakes
Duke of New Aquitane
Duke of Haven
Count Shishin
Count of Northshire
Count of Arietta
Count of Cape Farewell
Count of Ransenar
Lord of Andelarion
Jarl of Frostarike
Baig of Upasāgara
Scion of the King of Kings[/spoiler]

Vilhelm Benkern

Post by Vilhelm Benkern »

Welcome back!
Vilhelm Benkern DEOMI, Member of the Order of the Dragon, Silver Swan, Red Dragon
Dirigent of Musica, Count of Mar Sara
In Aryasht Prapta Vrteti, former Prince of Aryasht; Zaila Vrteti, Norfolknath
In Elwynn Benjamin Sebasokrator Timothy Quentin Kern, Duke of Raikoth
In Khalypsil Representative of the Wisdom

Hallbjorn
Esteemed Forum Detective

Post by Hallbjorn »

Welcome back, Greg! :party:
Hallbjörn Haraldsson of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
Jarl of the Seven Ports
Lord von der Elfinschenheide

Kizzy Drakland

Post by Kizzy Drakland »

Welcome back Count Russell!
Kizzy Drakland
Demon-Queen of the Community of Goëtia

Nathan

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Thank you all for the warm welcome back! It's encouraging to see people missed me. :)

Timeline will be as follows:

The first two weeks of May will be a research phase. I'm so far behind the eight ball in terms of knowledge about who and what's going on these days that if I am to have any hope of writing a good, modern take on Yardistan, I'll need to know who's who and what's up now (This will also help me personally get back into relevancy, something that I have been lacking for quite awhile.). This will also include research into Yardistan's fictional and historical past. I'll do my best to include everything everyone has contributed to our rich history, while ensuring it integrates into the greater Shirerithian narrative. Anyone with relevant knowledge or links are encouraged to post them in this thread!

In the second half of May* I will finish writing my notes, get a working timeline established, and begin a rough draft. Beginning in June, I'll open up my rough draft to anyone who wants to read it, who might have a vested interest in seeing that my continuity is on the up and up. Once all relevant parties are satisfied, as much as possible anyway, then I will publish the final draft.

*Keep in mind that I have a real life vacation scheduled for the last week of May, so I'll be scarce during that time. I'll be in New Jersey if anyone is out that way!

Kizzy Drakland

Post by Kizzy Drakland »

I am excited to see plans for the return of Yardistan to national spotlight. Please let me know if there's anything the ducal government can do to facilitate this process. I hope, when the time is right, Yardistan can again assert itself as an Imperial State.
Kizzy Drakland

Nathan

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Thank you my Duchess, if there is anything at all you can do I will let you know.

HIH Prince Daniel

Post by HIH Prince Daniel »

Welcome back, Greg! :yay:
His Imperial Highness The Prince Daniel

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Thank you sir! It is good to be back. Now I just need a good distraction to erm.... annex things... you know... like territories... :shifty:

Vilhelm Benkern

Post by Vilhelm Benkern »

This sounds like an awesome development, Greg. Fortunately for your project, not much has happened in Yardistan over the last few years, so not much to learn - but at the same time this is unfortunate as it indicates our current level of stagnation!
Vilhelm Benkern DEOMI, Member of the Order of the Dragon, Silver Swan, Red Dragon
Dirigent of Musica, Count of Mar Sara
In Aryasht Prapta Vrteti, former Prince of Aryasht; Zaila Vrteti, Norfolknath
In Elwynn Benjamin Sebasokrator Timothy Quentin Kern, Duke of Raikoth
In Khalypsil Representative of the Wisdom

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Shireroth has always been a somewhat slow moving beast. Perhaps it's a little slower then it used to be, but we can change that.

Shyriath
CONDOLORD

Post by Shyriath »

Gman Russell wrote:*Keep in mind that I have a real life vacation scheduled for the last week of May, so I'll be scarce during that time. I'll be in New Jersey if anyone is out that way!
Joisy. *snrk*

Also, welcome back. You probably won't be seeing me much around, but I'm here-ish.
Shyriath Farstrider (aka Shyriath Bukolos), KD MOU OLH XBH
Viscount Farstrider of Erysisceptrum, Count Bukolos of the Condo, Harbinger of Cheese

TOTUS MUNDUS TABULAM RASAM EST

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Sad. :(

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Update:

I am running so far behind schedule it's not even funny. Replace my earlier timeline and any mention of the word, "May" with "June", and hopefully I'll stay on schedule this month. My apologies, I am just trying to be a master of suspense. :wink:

Also, New Jersey is weird. :nuke:

Kizzy Drakland

Post by Kizzy Drakland »

No biggie! Goldshire is pretty chill.... right now.
Kizzy Drakland

Nathan

Return to “Duchy of Goldshire”