A polite notice from the MCS

Where diplomats can contact the Lord General.

Moderator: (Gralus) Lord General

Craitman

A polite notice from the MCS

Post by Craitman »

Dear Emperor,
Due to your nation's recent lack of forum activity (that under the average of one post a day - due to information taken from the ForumList) for three or more consecutive months, we are politely asking that you reduce the size of your claim on Micras.

As per our organisation's charter, we wish that any nation which has this sustained level of inactivity kindly submit a claim of reduction. If we do not hear back from you (either with a straight response to this notice or through a submitted reduction on the MCS forum) before the next update of the ForumList's data, we will be at liberty to reduce your nation's land size ourselves to that which we believe most fits your activity levels.

We hope to hear from you on this matter soon, so that we can settle this matter without malice and without having to forcefully reduce your nation's claim.

Yours sincerely,
The MCS Staff
Craitman H. Pellegrino, King of Craitland
COH, CrA, GKOC, GKRB, HGH, KHL, KOD, KY, NM, OCC, ONSGK, OSJ, SJSJ, SOB, WSA
Administrator General of the MCS
FMF President
Lord of Humour

Gerk

Re: A polite notice from the MCS

Post by Gerk »

I had a feeling this was coming soon. I don't know what Andreas is up to at the moment, but I'll try to get a hold of him. If he's away, the earliest I'll be able to submit a claim reduction is Friday or Saturday, but I'd prefer to be able to talk to him first, as I don't want to speak for Novatainia.

I'm not active on the MCS and am not familiar with the proceedings; how long do I have if I can't get a hold of him?
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
~Sherlock Holmes

The character of Gerk ronAnaglea is dead.
My avatar contains (from left to right) the characters of Analis and Rafel.
Click here for my roleplaying Element List.

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

I'm here, we can chat and work out something fairly easily. I already had parts of Novatainia I intended to reduce, just was waiting for the good story reason to do that and never got around to it ... (which probably says rather a lot ... irony though is that tonight I was already planning to post actual productive Gralus stuff ... oh well).
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave. But he does deserve a cool war ribbon.
However, this account still manages:
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn - Speaker of Nelaga, Minister of Interior Affairs, and a Micron

Gerk

Post by Gerk »

I don't know how you feel about ceding Relaram. In my opinion, it's very unlikely that anyone is going to do anything with it at this point. Aside from that, I wouldn't mind giving up some of Laranel, though I'd like to keep Luna's Vale, since that was a pretty cool city. If we need more, I'd be willing to give up a bit of Doshtan and perhaps Furfein as well, since I never had many plans for them, but it may be worth consulting Nargoth over it. I don't know how active he plans to be in the future.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
~Sherlock Holmes

The character of Gerk ronAnaglea is dead.
My avatar contains (from left to right) the characters of Analis and Rafel.
Click here for my roleplaying Element List.

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

This will be the reduction, I'll just wait for Relaram to be officially removed as a province by the Empress and Chief Justice, and then I'll post it at the MCS.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave. But he does deserve a cool war ribbon.
However, this account still manages:
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn - Speaker of Nelaga, Minister of Interior Affairs, and a Micron

Return to “Diplomat's Tent”