(Shireroth) Membership Restrictions Voided

Where administrative requests go when they have been dealt with. In other words, they've passed on; they are no more; they are pushing up the daisies; they are ex-requests.
Kaiser Dominus

(Shireroth) Membership Restrictions Voided

Post by Kaiser Dominus »

Dear Admins,

The Arbiter has today voided (I.R. v. Elwynn et al) the restrictions placed on the posting rights of Shirerithians by Elwynn and Lichbrook. As these no longer have lawful force, they should probably be removed.

ari
Grim Auxiliator

Re: (Shireroth) Membership Restrictions Voided

Post by ari »

Yar... probably? I tried to keep things sane so that they still get to keep their private legislatures and archives and such, as well as their super secret hidden forum. I'm so good at taking things into account, I also *almost* remembered that there are non-Shireroth nations on Bastion, and set those permissions to all registered users instead of just Shirithians... and won't be bothering to fix that unless someone complains.

Lichbrook, of course, has already been opened up through my not at all unilateral action, and slightly resents being even mentioned here.
Lord Furniture
Not even partially responsible for Malarboria; will take the blame for Caverden, though!
Tallest and therefore Greatest of the Janitors
Eternal Watcher of #micronations

Kaiser Dominus

Post by Kaiser Dominus »

Ta. I'll accept Lichbrook's slight resentment with all due humility.

Asara

Post by Asara »

Thanks ari. I set up those permissions originally so I hope it wasn't too terrible to untangle :X
Her Most Bovic Majesty,
Asara Sisu
Empress of the Natopians
[spoiler]Image
Nathan[/spoiler]

Return to “x-requests”