Hey Mister I want a cool title or maybe I don't. It depends

Where administrative requests go when they have been dealt with. In other words, they've passed on; they are no more; they are pushing up the daisies; they are ex-requests.
Sladen Fringeman
Whackadoodle

Hey Mister I want a cool title or maybe I don't. It depends

Post by Sladen Fringeman »

on if reverse psychology is your thing. All the other kids have them and I will not be seen in public without one... or two like "Two to the one to the one to the three. I like good :hovercat: and I like good trees. Smoke so much weed you wouldn't believe and I get more ass than a toilet seat."

Pure poetry that. Why was I here again? Names! Did I forget mine again? No you want more of them OH! okay.
The Mechanic

"I have a gun for an arm? Cool! Where's my real one though? I was still hungry; I'm still hungry. Where am I? Oh I hope it's my birthday party! Yes this is one quote. What do you mean I broke the fourth wall? Well don't just sit there, fix it before it kills us all! What am I saying? That would be super fun! Wait, where am I?"
-S. Fringeman

Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Re: Hey Mister I want a cool title or maybe I don't. It depe

Post by Orion »

First thing that came to my mind.

Sladen Fringeman
Whackadoodle

My god. It's... It's beautiful. Are you trying to seduce me, O belted consolation?
The Mechanic

"I have a gun for an arm? Cool! Where's my real one though? I was still hungry; I'm still hungry. Where am I? Oh I hope it's my birthday party! Yes this is one quote. What do you mean I broke the fourth wall? Well don't just sit there, fix it before it kills us all! What am I saying? That would be super fun! Wait, where am I?"
-S. Fringeman

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Post by Verion »

I had a title before it was cool.
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Sladen Fringeman
Whackadoodle

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. OMG no way! Can I have your autograph? How about your social? Mother's maiden name? O! First pet?
The Mechanic

-S. Fringeman

Return to “x-requests”