The Cultural Commonwealth of Realms

Petition the Emperor here, in his special Petition Room, nicknamed EO8 after the creation order.

Moderator: (Gralus) Gralan Emperor

Charles I

The Cultural Commonwealth of Realms

Post by Charles I »

To: The Emperor's Most Excellent and Imperial Majesty
The Gralan Empire

Your Imperial Majesty,

Firstly, I should like to beg the indulgence and forgiveness of Your Imperial Majesty's Person, if I have posted this petition to Your Majesty in the wrong area. I could not find a clearly marked area for foreign affairs.

I am the Emperor of the Cultural Commonwealth of Realms, and I am wondering if, perhaps, Your Imperial Majesty would be interested in signing a treaty of peace and mutual recognition with the Commonwealth Realms? Our realms are rather new, but we have been very active recently and are in the process of creating a good deal of interesting culture right now.

My people and I look forward to your Imperial Majesty's reply, and well as to the possibility of a friendship between our nations.

Thank You,
Charles The Emperor

Andreas the Wise

Re: The Cultural Commonwealth of Realms

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Your Imperial Majesty,

I am the Lord General of Gralus, Vincent Waldgrave, and entirely responsible for external affairs (whereas our Empress only handles external affairs). I'm sorry that our forum descriptions were not clear enough - for future reference, the Diplomat's Tent would be the appropriate place to address foreign affairs type matters.

With regards to the possibility of a treaty of peace and mutual recognition, I think it would be helpful to direct you to this foreign policy outline, which hopefully will explain our opinion on such treaties.

Kind Regards,
Vincent Waldgrave
Lord General of Gralus

Out of character, it would also be helpful to point out that Gralans are really odd (in that we've got an entirely In Character government, and go in for a lot of roleplaying and joint storytelling ("interaction geofiction" as the cool kids are calling it these days), since most of us play Dungeons and Dragons or variations thereof), so we may not be the sort of nation you want to have a treaty with. It would also be relevant to point out that our government and indeed nation is largely inactive at the moment - now we're all at university we haven't had much time for Gralan stuff for a while, but keep it around for when we feel like doing story stuff in this setting. Thus we're really unlikely to actually do anything with you even if we did sign a treaty with you. I know on my part I'm just starting my Honours year and still doing far too much other life stuff and am unlikely to do anything much micronationally, and since none of our other citizens really care about international affairs anymore ... well, you get the idea :wink:
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave. But he does deserve a cool war ribbon.
However, this account still manages:
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn - Speaker of Nelaga, Minister of Interior Affairs, and a Micron

Return to “Petitions to the Emperor”