Guess who's back? Back again?

A central forum for general discussion, especially micronational related stuff that doesn't go anywhere else.
Brandon

Guess who's back? Back again?

Post by Brandon »

I'm not sure if I am going to become a citizen in any given nation, but I am back because I bought my own computer. For those who remember me, I am Brandon Sullivan or Brian Capelle. It's been an interesting year for me (sighs) but I have the time to rejoin micronationalism to some extent, so here I am! Now, try to purse the details of the year I've had out of me!

Scott Alexander

Re: Guess who's back? Back again?

Post by Scott Alexander »

Welcome back, Brandon (and good job even finding this place). I remember you. You were DEATH once, weren't you? Or was that someone else. And there was a newspaper too...I'm getting memory loss in my old age; can't remember the name. Please hang around and start some of those interesting political discussions I remember you used to do.

Also I hereby declare the area under the dashed line a "trying to recruit Brandon to be a citizen in your country"-free zone.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Octavius

Post by Octavius »

Don't worry. I've already given him the "you can just hang around if you want to" talk.

Good to see you on here.
Аїомидє Оћтавион
Hesam wrote:Trains are very efficient at making long lines of people dead, and I suppose they could also be used for transportation or something.

Brandon

Post by Brandon »

Yes, yes. Well, I was a lurker in the dinarchy when I was about 13 and a super conservative, and I grew more liberal as I got older to the point that I am now, at 20, more of a left-leaning centrist with a libertarian streak. So I can start political discussions well because I have unique viewpoints that nobody else has, and everybody hates them heh. I'm working hard to go back to school, although my GPA, as it stands now, is 1.3 due to health reasons, so it looks like community college is where I'm headed, and I will be pre-majoring in Political Science anyway, and I will bust my butt to find a way to go to grad school eventually in spite of my poor grades up until this point (and I believe there are ways) so that's what I'm working on. I'm tired of being a college dropout, my vacation is almost over. I'm bored out of my mind, one way or another I will be back in school in the summer. It depends on whether or not I get late withdrawals for health reasons from my previous college, but I'm not hopeful---but all I need to do is maintain a B average over the course of an Associates to get up to a 2.0 to be able to transfer back to a 4 year institution, and I know I will be able to.

Edit: And the Kingdom of Death was me yep, and Micronations Now was me, and Sullifree was me.

Octavius

Post by Octavius »

Kingdom of Death sounds so family friendy.
Аїомидє Оћтавион
Hesam wrote:Trains are very efficient at making long lines of people dead, and I suppose they could also be used for transportation or something.

Brandon

Post by Brandon »

It wound up being pretty tame, it was a gimmick.

Guido Zambelis

Post by Guido Zambelis »

You did something really bad years ago, can't remember what.

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

I remember when Stormark, Babkha and Natopia attacked Sullifree! :D

I challenged it in Stormarker courts (haha) and was harassed by the judge :p

But then again, I remain Babkhan. I remain Stormarker. And I am more or less Natopian given my on-and-off engagement with Nathan. *evil*
Ghost of Dâniyal the Dead
Disturb not my sleep!

Brandon

Post by Brandon »

Natopia didn't attack Sullifree, Natopia defended Sullifree.

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Oh. So what made you and Natopia fall out?
Ghost of Dâniyal the Dead
Disturb not my sleep!

Brandon

Post by Brandon »

That's kind of hard to explain but I don't have any hard feelings.

Nathan

Post by Nathan »

I don't quite remember the specifics either, but it's good to see you again.
The ghost of Nathan Waffel-Paine

Brandon

Post by Brandon »

Thank you very much, Nate!

See, there we go! No problems. At least with Natopia. With the others, well, that be up to theeeem. And I remember after a minute Stormark shied away from the conflict as well because it was a stupid one.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Oh I remember the attack on Sullifree, back in the days when there were literally dozens of people available to be dragged into a minor crisis. It was an experiment in proper colonialism and non-consensual recwar (pretty much a textbook case for the need to obtain consent first). Sullifree was only chosen because it looked vulnerable and was in Babkha's 'near abroad'. It went well until the Grand Commonwealth, Babkha's nominal suzerain at the time, had a regrettable attack of scruples, so while it fell short as a simulation of Imperialism, as a role-play of having a moralising international community. It all went to rat shit very quickly, I tried outsourcing the war to Lovely but that didn't work out.

In retrospect however I apologise for the offence caused at the time.

Brandon

Post by Brandon »

It was a... well... in the words of Bastion's own description of Babkha, affably evil thing to do to a 15 year old kid. But time passes, I'm 20, its been 5 years or so, I'm over it, apology is accepted. (sighs)

Jacobus Loki
The plaything of capricious Archons...

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Also I hereby declare the area under the dashed line a "trying to recruit Brandon to be a citizen in your country"-free zone.
Awwwwwwwww, shucks! :lol:
Jacobus Loki

Once and Future King of the Ma'alanje
Prophet of Loki, Wielder of the Sword of Madness

Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.

Brandon

Post by Brandon »

I decided to show up again. Yay! Being a student takes my time up.

Thadeus Laing
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Post by Thadeus Laing »

This is Vaasroie. Welcome back.

Liam Sinclair

Post by Liam Sinclair »

Welcome back!

Brandon

Post by Brandon »

Liam you link to Gotzborg in your signature. Is it back?

And I know Giles. I have time to be around for the next few months at least.

Return to “General Discussion”