Introductions are in order

A central forum for general discussion, especially micronational related stuff that doesn't go anywhere else.
chasj

Re: Introductions are in order

Post by chasj »

Kaiser Reynardine II wrote:
chasj wrote:More of a lurker at present, not really as active as I was, but still around spying on ppl :P
NO ONE LEAVES MICRONATIONALISM! :doc:
Probably hence the reason why I'm posting here :P
The former and Current Chas Jago :D

Gerk

Post by Gerk »

No, I'm pretty sure I could name at least five who have.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
~Sherlock Holmes

The character of Gerk ronAnaglea is dead.
My avatar contains (from left to right) the characters of Analis and Rafel.
Click here for my roleplaying Element List.

Kaiser Reynardine II

Post by Kaiser Reynardine II »

They'll be back! NO ONE LEAVES MICRONATIONALISM!
AKA Kallinn Ynnetrrr
ALSO Kalasien Baarrnan/Liam ronToketi

Jacobus Loki
The plaything of capricious Archons...

Post by Jacobus Loki »

No, I'm pretty sure I could name at least five who have.
Four...... :mrgreen:

Greetings and Felicitations.

I go mostly by Jacobus. Some friends and I were doing micronations in school many years ago (pre-internet) but we didn't know what it was at the time...........

My first foray into what has become MN's today was as a resident alien in Lectoria. I was involved (?!) with various incarnations of Cyberia from 1999, wandering in and out of various nations and finally settling (for the most part) in Shireroth.

I was Kaiser as Loki III, and made a few attempts at Loki IV. I've one FNORD to my credit.

I've been gone about a RL year dealing with business issues, estate issues, computer meltdowns, deaths, etc.

My long suffering :angel: wife and I have no kids, which may explain why I keep showing up hereabouts.
Jacobus Loki

Once and Future King of the Ma'alanje
Prophet of Loki, Wielder of the Sword of Madness

Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.

Kaiser Reynardine II

Post by Kaiser Reynardine II »

Jake is kinda like that quirky, eccentric uncle on your mother's side of the family. You love him to death, but you're glad you don't share a surname with him. :p
AKA Kallinn Ynnetrrr
ALSO Kalasien Baarrnan/Liam ronToketi

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

That's acceptable.
Jacobus Loki

Hugo

Post by Hugo »

As a first post in this forum I'd just like to introduce myself.

Hello, my name is Fred (or Saebay Polovi). I have been active in Micronations since 2000, mainly in German language countries, as I lived in Germany half my life. My main issue that I will take up is using the SSI game "Age of Rifles" for war simulations. This idea has been proposed by myself many times and always shot down, yet I'm still determined to implement a war system using AoR.

Nice to meet you all!
Hugo is --
Hamish Thurston - Conductor of Pythonland
-----
Fayiz Sarraj - Member of the SDP in Haifa

GryphonAvocatio

Post by GryphonAvocatio »

Why the hell not.

I'm Nick. I immigrated to Shireroth from the real world in February 2001, about 11 years ago. I've been on a permanent LOA since the Autumn of 2005 (which means, yes, I have been inactive longer than I was ever active). You won't see much of me---I am liable to disappear again at any moment.

I did a lot of things when I was active. Most of my time after Tymaria dissolved was spent as the Duke of Yardistan. I was Kaiser at one point, as well as steward. I can't remember how many minister positions I held, but I know they included Minister of Immigration, Minister of Research and Education. I was implicated in the Old Boys Club, and I once heard a rumor that I was secretly the Yardistani Annexation Corps. I have yet to hear if that is actually true or not.

In real life, I study (theoretical) linguistics at a large North Eastern American university. This means I am often found in western Massachusetts, drinking a lot of coffee and wondering about poor career choices. Sometimes I am also found in California, drinking beer.
Then ſhall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out vnto the Elders of his citie, and vnto the gate of his place:
And they ſhall ſay vnto the Elders of his citie, ‘This our ſonne is ſtubborne, and rebellious, hee will not obey our voice: he is a glutton, & a drunkard’.
And all the men of his city ſhall ſtone him with ſtones, that hee die: ſo ſhalt thou put euill away from among you, and all Iardiſtan ſhall heare, & feare.
(Deuteronomy 21:19-21)

Mordechai B.E.

Post by Mordechai B.E. »

My name is Mordechai Ben Erasmus, I am the most universally liked person in the Dutch micronational sector. I am always polite and try not to make my point too strongly.

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

...and he is a master of understatement.......... :geek:
Jacobus Loki

CloudHermit

Post by CloudHermit »

I'm Dave Beckford...on an off in micronations since 10.5 years ago...left it all, and Shireroth for the last time about 5 years ago?
*goes to check*

oh...March 2006. But I said I'd retire permanently, rather then fill in emigration forms*...does that mean I'm still a cit? oh dear...

Anyway...had been in about a dozen nations, with various roles (though since leaving, Shireroth has been the only one I've talked much of), never really achieving anything concrete, but not destroying much either, so all good. Since then, I've ended up as a techy at the local uni, and an NCO in a small re-enactment group.

I suppose at some point I need to catch up with all that's been happening since I've been gone.

*I'd left and return so may times they made me the Immigration dude!
Dave, the Cloud Hermit;
Count of Schlangen (in Kildare, Shireroth)
Also residing in the Northern Lights Hotel, Zummerhaven (in Vaan Aujoen, Stormark)
Formerly Conglacio the Geisteskrank and Dafitt Bergsdrumfort:

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Filling in the form is still easy, if not easier.

There's a wide choice of real estate, even if Lac Glacei has faded into history.

Welco back!
Jacobus Loki

Kaiser Loki IV

Post by Kaiser Loki IV »

Hi-

I'm micronationalist formerly known as Jacobus Loki, just in case you haven't stopped by Shireroth lately.
Loki IV, Kaiser of Shireroth
"Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est."
Duke of Goldshire
Count of Hallucination, Count of Illumination, Viscount of Monty Crisco

AirIM9X

Post by AirIM9X »

Wow, it's quite a dose of nostalgia to recognize so many names in this thread.

I became curious today as to what became of micronations. Knowing Babkha was surely crazy enough to still be active (and Shireroth for that matter but their tree God scares me) after all this time I came looking.

I'm Josh, or as I was known some 7 years or so ago, AirIM9X. I was a founding member of Karnali, once a, ...convoluted ally of the Kingdom (and Antica in their infancy if memory serves me right). We did our best to keep things interesting. I served as Foreign Minister and War Tribune in charge of our intelligence agency.

I think I was legally also a citizen of Treesia at some point and was illegally a citizen of a spreadsheet's worth :wink:

I just wanted to stop in and send my greetings. I'm really glad to see things are still rolling on. RicLyon (Daniel now aye?), glad to see you around as well!

Kaspar

Post by Kaspar »

Hi there! Yes, Air, I remember you! I too was in Karnali for a while. Oh, those were happy days. It's awesome to see you again after all these years.

Kaspar (aka Daniel aka RicLyon)
Kaspar Soleimân
EMIR OF SATHRATI
TO ERMO-RA-ARAEZELION

Kaiser Loki IV

Post by Kaiser Loki IV »

(and Shireroth for that matter but their tree God scares me)
Don't let Malarbor scare you, well, too much. Many the times I've toasted with him in the blood of his enemies. Maple syrup for me, turpentine for him.
Loki IV, Kaiser of Shireroth
"Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est."
Duke of Goldshire
Count of Hallucination, Count of Illumination, Viscount of Monty Crisco

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Good grief, hello again. You'll probably remember me as Ardy - the one always trying to co-opt Extreme into some crisis, scam or controversy or another. Usually with a view to initiating all out war.

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Hey Air. I'm pretty sure I might have spied on you at some point or vice versa - but those were the days of honorable conflicts against worthy opponents. Welcome to Bastion and it's good to see you around again.

HM Amane VIII

Post by HM Amane VIII »

Hello, Air. I, sadly, wasn't around when you were originally, but it's nice to meet you.

I'm Amane VIII, the Safir Empress ((OOC: and a persona of CJ Miller. :)))

AirIM9X

Post by AirIM9X »

Hi Scott Alexander, or as I better remember you Scott [edited out last name] (or SHINE perhaps :wink: ?). Those were exciting times. I've had so many occassions when I have wanted to write a behind the scenes Karnalian history, especially focused on the truth behind controversial events and the KIA but I realized I no longer remember the passwords to any of my accounts :lol: . Oops.

Btw, I was curious if Rakesh is still around? He was another worthy opponent at the time.

Ardy, yes you unfortunately did an excellent job of keeping extreme riled up and causing trouble. Of course he was quite capable of all that on is own!

I'm really glad to see you all doing well and the legacy continuing.

Return to “General Discussion”