Introductions are in order

A central forum for general discussion, especially micronational related stuff that doesn't go anywhere else.
ari
Grim Auxiliator

Introductions are in order

Post by ari »

(The idea of a thread where everyone introduces him- or herself came up recently, and sounded like a pretty good one to me. I don't mind commentary and discussion here at all, but let's keep this thread useful as a resource as well.)

Hello! I'm ari. You might also know me as Ari Rahikkala, but not Ari Ailin or Ari of Uantir, that's a different (though also swell) guy. I am the Supreme Board Overlord and Grand High Administrator Of Everything As Far As Eyes Can See! That means I'm the one who takes weeks to respond to you when you need things like new forums or smilies or such. I also occasionally tend the lands of Machinaria in Shireroth, and the seas of Straylight in Antica, although mostly I just hang about the place being OK with things, and occasionally being unpredictable or incomprehensible. I've been involved in Bastion's predecessors since time immemorial and have forgotten more about their history than I remember, and I have a bad habit of pointing at ostensibly new ideas and saying they've been done before, but honestly I don't mind being ignored when I do that sort of stuff!

In real life, I guess I was studying computer science at the University of Oulu last I checked...? Not that my real life will generally ever come up in Bastion, but if I suddenly start ranting about some weird mathematical subject at you, you can blame not just my general geekiness for it but my professional specialization as well :). Also, I read science fiction and science papers, both for fun!
Lord Furniture
Not even partially responsible for Malarboria; will take the blame for Caverden, though!
Tallest and therefore Greatest of the Janitors
Eternal Watcher of #micronations

Octavius

Re: Introductions are in order

Post by Octavius »

Hello, I'm Christopher, and I haven't had a drink in... oh... ummm...

Also known as Chrimigules, Octavius Me (from about 6 years ago). I am one of the founding members of Antica, which has existed in a few incarnations (Dinarchy, Empire, Dinarchy again, Republic, Commonwealth, Republic again). I used to be one of its autocratic rulers, but then we had a revolution and we stopped that sort of thing. As an Antican, I'm mostly unaware of most things going on outside of Antica, but what can I say? When you're an Antican citizen, everything else seems less bright. That said, though, I'm also a citizen of Natopia, currently the Minister of Serious Business.

If you've heard the Antican Roundtable, you may have an idea who I might be: I run it -- or at least I try to. Hesam says that I have a bready laugh. If you've seen any of the following micronational image macros, they're my creation:

Geographically, I'm currently housed in Upstate New York, in America.
Аїомидє Оћтавион
Hesam wrote:Trains are very efficient at making long lines of people dead, and I suppose they could also be used for transportation or something.

Malliki

Post by Malliki »

Hello, I'm Malliki, and I'm a bastard.

I've been in this hobby since 1998, first in Cyberia, then Morovia, Shireroth, Antica and now both Antica and Babkha, as well as Natopia. I'm official douchebag in Natopia, Speaker and Chief Justice in Babkha and just general shitstirrer in Antica.

Furthermore I think Shireroth must be destroyed.
Malliki Tosha
Acting Xonuti of the Free State of Sanilla
Poluti Poki'i of Sanilla

Nathan

Post by Nathan »

I'm Nathan! I go by that name almost everywhere micronationally and it's my real name too.

I entered micronationalism in the summer/fall of 2002 when I founded Natopia. It started off firmly in the secessionist sector of the late MNO and SpUM and such. After two or three years Natopia slowly lost all of its offline citizens and became firmly and irrevocably entrenched in our lovely and grounded simulationist sector. Previously I've been, in roughly chronological order, a citizen of Lavalon, Shireroth, Antica, and Stormark.

I'm currently a citizen of Natopia, Elwynn and Nelaga. I generally keep to my own devices in Natopia or my little corners of other nations. I'm known for creating all the imagery used in Natopia in MS Paint, and am immensely proud of that :P

IRL I'm in grad school for art history. I live in Iowa but I'm from St Louis. Fun fact: on Spangle's list of macronational meet-ups, I am one of the most isolated clusters being only connected to the Portelas via former Natopian Tasneem who moved to their city by chance some years ago.
The ghost of Nathan Waffel-Paine

KvZ

Post by KvZ »

Hi there, I go by Konrad and I'm The Emperor of Natopia.

Unlike most people here I am Australian.
I came to micronations in 2005 whilst in high school. I have been a citizen in a few nations, mostly start ups that have sadly died after a short time. Ryan and Benkern had some epic nations back in the day.
I can often be found on #micronations chatting about everything and nothing, particularity music no one else likes and US/UK/AUS politics.
Konrad von Zeck
Baronet of Sororiya
Titular Prince-Victor of Sororiya

Emir of Vey

Post by Emir of Vey »

Hello! I'm the Emir of Vey. You may also know me as Tahmaseb Abakhtari, Tahmaseb Shah and various other epiteths with the name Tahmaseb. Not my real name of course.

I joined Babkha in November 2000 and was the Shah for a few years (2003-06 -ish, can't really remember) and was also the first and only Shahan-Ri of the Grand Commonwealth. I'm probably one of the oldest people (real age) in micronations. I'm still here because I seem to be unable to grow up. Micronationally I am well known for my deep love of sheep, but in real life I'm rather less interesting in that sense.

Macronationally I live in southern Finland and run my own business. I have no wife nor children which might explain I'm still in Babkha. My hobbies include classical music (almost a professional cellist but decided that I'm too lazy for that) and golf. I like long walks, good dinners and ... sorry, wrong forum.

Carl Jackson

Post by Carl Jackson »

Hello. I'm CJ Miller (which is as close to my real name as is needed). I used to run some piece of garbage Pokemon-based political sim a few years ago and now run Safiria (whilst I'm not its emperor, I run the website behind the scenes and act as head of government). My other positions are listed in my signature. IIRC I've been around since December of '09.

Macronationally, I live in Florida and am a high school student. I like heraldry (and vexillology), web design, video games, go-karts, food, and baseball.

Harvey
Ghost of Christmas Past

Post by Harvey »

I’m Harvey, occasionally known as Sai’Kar on places like the MCS.

I joined micronationalism in the winter of 1999 and have been in and out of the hobby ever since. I’m probably best known for the Flying Islands of Jasonia back in 2000 and the micronational video game series that started out of them – Control of Destiny. I've been involved in a number of other nations and projects since then but honestly nothing really worth writing about.

I am a citizen of Nelaga and Gralus. I helped with the inception of Bastion with Andreas, Scott, Ari, and a few other people last winter. I am a regular on the Antican Roundtable with Christopher and the others.

I’m probably the person that’s least likely to put up with your BS. Don’t take it personally.

In real life, I'm a process engineer at a rubber molding factory. I work a lot and don't have much of a life. Lived the first twenty-some years of my life in Michigan, USA but am now in Missouri, USA now. I enjoy RPG and strategy video games as well as amateur RPG programming - I always have a few projects hovering around. I’m pretty good at sprite art; I try to be good at other forms of art but I’m not. I like to read science fiction and occasionally write it but haven't done anything all that great in a few years there. I like ponies and don't care much about your scorn for that.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Hi, I'm Ardy - and given the opportunity I'd probably like to bite your nose off. But aside from that I'm a friendly guy really (kinda...ish).
I've been knocking around in this sector as Ardashir Khan for a decade now, which is a truly depressing revelation but then compared to some I'm still somewhat young if not exactly sprightly. I suffer from an unfortunate condition wherein I happen to have the moral complexity of a slug, this however proved to be an ideal qualification for the office of Shah - a dubious distinction I have held twice (and all I got in return was this poxy title) . I have also been a Nohsi of the Republic of Ashkenatza, where I reformed their democracy through the means of innumerable coups, the last of which introduced the strictly minimalist (and surprisingly long lasting) Ben Mavet Constitution. I also inculcated their civil society with a strain of rabid but worryingly efficient militarism that will probably outlast the last vestiges of the first 'orbat' which I provided the AMK (and which Montague and Aster have now re-jigged significantly, so it might actually stand a chance of working properly). I have also been a Kaiser of Shireroth, but my main achievement there was to outlast a persistently justified rebellion.

Some of you may also know me for my unfortunate familiarity with the delete button, which through a series of freak accidents may have been responsible for the partial immolation and inconveniencing of the Lighthouse City State and Elwynn. I managed to clock up quite a few 'atrocities' in Elwynn, mostly in character as 'the Khan', including; the burning of the Great Forest of Elwynn, the slaying of the mythical White Stag and the regrettably incomplete genocide of the 'Elfinshi', who were Elwynn's resident population of Tolkienesque elves, and finally I played an incidental part in the sundering Elwynn from the Imperial Republic of Shireroth before I had the regrettable mishap whilst interfacing the delete function (it looked inviting and I was curious...).

The Grand Commonwealth never happened, so I have no need to explain away that particular cock-up.

I seem to have been trapped into more than my share of 'recwars' (that strange free-text hybrid of creative writing, war-gaming and vexatious litigation) but they seem to be less prevalent these days. Nonetheless you will probably find me mostly preoccupied with knocking together dubious schematics for new weapons and finding implausible military applications for Ziggurats. I also seem to have become a bit of a lackey to the Emir of Sajin which is a worrying development.
In real life, I'm a layabout, a pain in the arse, a bit of a troll - overly fond of pies - and stuck in a job so mind-numbingly dull that all this seems interesting in comparison.

Farzan Shahanshah

Post by Farzan Shahanshah »

Shah of Babkha, Lord of the Four Quarters, the Radiant Sun, Management Guru, Criminaliser of the Wheel and Baiter of Bears.
I've been known under a couple of names, but I switched to Behmanesh Farzan after an embarrassing conversation at work.

I joined the hobby about seven years ago and have been involved on an on-off basis ever since.  I started out in Attera and have the dubious honour of being the only person to have ever headed both Attera and Babkha's intelligence agencies (though not at the same time).  After a brief but not very fruitful coup I switched allegiances to Babkha and got an upbringing in intrigue and politics by the Emirs of Raspur and Sajin.

I've been in other micronations (including one of my own creation) but Babkha has become a home out of the camaraderie the place has.  I also have the fun of serving as its Shah, allowing me to fulfil my lifelong dream of becoming the next Turkmenbaši the Great.

During misspent teenage years I spent a lot of time on intermicronational fora, being the only MNN admin to be sacked and somehow getting roped into being the front man/fall guy for the GSO. People from that period will probably know me best for excessively long, over-argued angry posts about things I can't even remember now.  Plus some rather pointless feuds (apart from the one with the neo-Nazi).  None of this was particularly edifying, but that's what you get if you give a teenager a keyboard and a modem.

Since then I've calmed down considerably.

Within the hobby you'll have noticed that I'm quite big on the real-life meetings.  I have been drunk in the presence of the following:
- The Emir of Raspur;
- The Emir of Sajin;
- Scott;
- The Emir of Vey;
- Dr Spangle;
- Dr Spangle's Dad;
- Dr Rugahi;
- Moshe Golz;
- Lord Erion;
- Some old Anticans
All of whom, bar Scott and Father Spangle, have seen me misbehave.  I intend to expand this list until there is a coherent "Drunk With Farzan Sector".

Outside this hobby I am a trainee litigation lawyer with an oddly-named degree.  My life is consumed with paperwork, law books and working out something approaching plausibility.

Gerk

Post by Gerk »

Hi, I'm Gerk. Pretty much go by Gerk wherever I go, even in real life, though it's not my real name.

I joined Toketi back in April of 2007, and have been a fairly active member and large contributor to Toketi and Gralus ever since, though I've hardly ventured anywhere else. I'm good at lots of things, but not great at many. Yeah. Currently I am the King of Toketi, and the Chief Justice of Gralus. My contributions to the hobby include a number of ideas for new recwar systems that never really happened, a rather long backstory bit that got nominated for a FNORD last year, and a comprehensive justice system currently in use in Gralus (though it has yet to see a single case. We're just not that keen on breaking laws over there, or, if we are, we make sure we don't get caught).

I enjoy math, and politics when I'm in the mood, and writing, and Dungeons and Dragons, and Pokemon, and lots of other geeky things. I am a nerd, and a proud one. I have very recently acquired that rather elusive thing known as a 'life' and so I don't quite have as much time for this hobby as I have in the past, but I don't plan on giving it up any time soon.

In real life, I am a student at The Pennsylvania State University; I am originally from southeast PA, USA, and I am studying Aerospace Engineering, and probably will get an IST minor to go along with it.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
~Sherlock Holmes

The character of Gerk ronAnaglea is dead.
My avatar contains (from left to right) the characters of Analis and Rafel.
Click here for my roleplaying Element List.

Sammy J McMillan

Post by Sammy J McMillan »

Oh hi, I'm Sammy Jennings McMillan. Most commonly I'm known as benkern or Vilhelm von Benkern. I joined micronations early 2006 I believe, a little bit after the initial wave of Lovely nations, and mainly then I was hanging around the Confederacy of Independent States and New Brittania. All of that is gone now, and somehow years later I ended up involved with Shireroth (where I was Duke of Yardistan when it was still a Duchy, and Arbiter at one point), Babkha (I was briefly an inactive Shah), Antica and Stormark to one degree or another, along with many other nations from time to time. Right now though I am focusing exclusively on my 2nd Coming as Messiah-Speaker in Antica.

I don't really know what else to say- in terms of my interests in micronations, they include everything if I had time. Antica being what it is, these days I mainly deal in legislation/politics with some attempts at cultural and economic development on the side when the mood takes me. I haven't been in a recwar in ages, but I enjoyed them alot (as much as one can enjoy them, really!) for the roleplay, for the strategy (!) and for the awesome of GUNS. I like micronational religions, although I've only ever been involved in a failed revival of the cult of Bacchus in Shireroth. I like writing creatively - I'm still working on a saga for Stormark called Raudbjorn's Saga, the first two parts of which I was pretty proud.

IRL, I'm at university studying law in London, and I mostly spend my free time watching films (new and old), reading books (mainly the classics) and going out. I like all kinds of music, Rihanna as much as Ravel. I'd like to think I'm a likeable guy, but in my experience people who say that tend to be jackasses, so draw your own conclusions.

Two other things you should know about me:
1. My mic is broken
2. ANTICA
Sammy J McMillan
ANTICAN LIBERATION DEVICE. Allow curiosity to seduce ya: http://www.bastionunion.org/forum/viewt ... =320&t=992
Citizen of the Republic, friend of :sammyj:
In the quotes thread, Ardy wrote:You know, you are a bit of an arse - even by the standards of this hobby (which is an achievement).

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Hi. I'm Scott. (Cairney's also a Scott, but he's usually quieter about it.)

I'm 26 years old and live in Ireland, though I'm a US citizen. I'm quickly approaching my last year of medical school, which is terrifying to all who know me. I'm also interested in philosophy and can often be found confusing and annoying people about obscure philosophical issues, although a few people like Ari and Andreas will humor me out of kindness.

I've been in micronationalism almost twelve years now; this is kind of embarrassing as I was young and stupid for at least the first third of that period (many would say much longer; some would say I still am). During that time I co-founded the MCS, developed the idea of formalized recwar, and wrote Microscope, a comprehensive history of our sector from about 2000-2005. I've started two micronations in my time - Audentior and Hyperborea - and been in several others (though I've mostly stuck around Shireroth for the last decade or so). I also enjoy visiting Gralus, Nelaga, Babkha in spite of myself, and although I hate Antica with the burning fury of a thousand suns some of the individual citizens are ok.

I'm probably part of the "grumpy old people who have no energy to try new things but will stick around to tell everyone else how much they suck" contigent, but by no means the worst of them.

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Hi, I'm Andreas, micronationally and real life (though I try to avoid using my last name micronationally and go by the slightly arrogant title 'the Wise' instead). I'm also one of those rare Australian micronationalists.

I joined micronationalism at the end of 2006 when one of my old school friends founded Novatainia. Novatainia has remained my core nation for the rest of my micronational career,even when it's become Gralus (and it's done that twice now). Tried a variety of nations during my time, and ended up in Shireroth and Nelaga as my two other citizenships. Started micronationalism interested in the politics, economics, land development and trying to make a great nation. Went through an embarrassing phase where I couldn't resist telling people when they were wrong and justifying myself - cheerfully I've grown able to keep that to a minimum now, and much prefer a friendly discussion over a heated argument. Ended up interested in the storytelling, roleplaying, system design (including economic, recwar and magic systems) and friends. I'm also well out of the phase of worrying what people outside my nations think of them, which is a useful trait given I tend to go for the fantasy elements in a sector which has been traditionally dominated by realists :p Someday it would be nice to be interested enough to do land development again. I like to think that I do a lot of things reasonably well but not many things brilliantly, but I've had lots of awesome people to help me over the years and I enjoy myself the most when I'm developing awesome stuff together with others.

Macronationally I'm studying a dual degree in Economics and Arts, majoring in Quantitative Methods in the Economics and Political Science and Philosophy in the Arts - a fascinating word-number mix. I'm a committed Christian which leads to me spending a lot of time doing stuff with my Christian group at uni and my youth group, which is really cool. I love boardgames and cardgames - particularly Eurogames like Settlers of Catan and Powergrid, and the more silly-strategic cardgames like Munchkins and Killer Bunnies. Also a huge fan of Doctor Who, Monty Python and Terry Pratchett's Discworld.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave. But he does deserve a cool war ribbon.
However, this account still manages:
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn - Speaker of Nelaga, Minister of Interior Affairs, and a Micron

Gerk

Post by Gerk »

I remember that phase. We had some very lively debates during that phase. :D
/shameless interruption
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
~Sherlock Holmes

The character of Gerk ronAnaglea is dead.
My avatar contains (from left to right) the characters of Analis and Rafel.
Click here for my roleplaying Element List.

Troy Thompson

Post by Troy Thompson »

I'm Troy Thompson, aka Truvus Roshnam Slobovia, also known as Kufukhaf Iskander Khan, alias Roberto Garcia y Ramirez, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera (you should get the point that I've taken many names in my micronational career). I was the founder of Slobovia, which I led throughout its existence. I was instrumental in the creation of Arminy (little known facts- although Johanns fonn Klosso of Cranda is typically given credit for things like this in the micronational histories, I coined the term "Arminy", I drafted the Thonrsburg Pact, etc.), but I was also instrumental in Slobovia's withdrawal therefrom. Babkha was the second micronation I had ever been really a part of, and so has functioned as a sort of second micronational home for me; recently, I was Regent and Grand Vizier, then Shah, of Babkha as Babkha returned to micronationalism, though I abdicated the throne in February to make way for Babkha to join Bastion. I was also one of the co-founders (with Edgard Carrillo and David Redstone), the first Vice President and second and final (although, first and only elected) President of the Republic of San Martin. I was Prime Minister of Hanover for a time, although my Government was marked by unpopularity brought on by my attempts to end Hanover's isolation. I also held citizenship in Baracao for a time and I was convinced to, as an individual, rejoin Arminy after it became a Shirithian duchy (and hence I can even claim former Shirithian citizenship among the myriad of my micronational experience). More recently, I have been a citizen of Antica, where I once led a dominion. I was also a citizen of several other micronations, though I've forgotten most of them through the passages of time. My micronational experience began in 2000.

In real life, I am presently a severely underpaid freelance writer (hilarious, considering my poor writing skill employed here...but I'm writing for speed right now). I'm an autodidactic learner and my MBTI personality type usually is consistent with INTJ, although there are, of course, points where I deviate therefrom (such as right now...INTJ's don't typically like to say much about themselves). I live in the US state of Minnesota, where I was born and have always lived. My religious orientation as of right now is ignosticism (no, that is not a typo). Politically, I tend to trend left and libertarian, resulting in an odd mix of classical liberal, social liberal, ordoliberal and progressive elements; as far as membership in real-life political organizations goes, I am a registered member of the Minnesota Democratic Farmer-Labor Party (DFL).

Maximos

Post by Maximos »

Guten Abend :posh:
Most of you know me as Max, Maksym, Maximos, or other variations thereof. I first descended to these dregs of the internet in 2005 when I was first leader of Matbaa and then somewhat embarrassingly the CIS. I've been a citizen of Shireroth, Tellia, Babkha, and Pharos and was to my delight the leader of one of only two secessions in Shireroth to ever make it to the MCS map (Laqi Free Republic). I am also an admin on MeeeeekrasWiki and am trying to catalogue the more noteworthy of the sector's nations. In 2008 I co-founded Ashkenatza and it's been my primary place of 'work' or whatever you call it since then. I have been Nohsi of the Republic three times and enjoy designing horrifically time-consuming micronational maps. In my time I've founded several nations, at least 50% of which nobody will have heard of because I gave up with them before they could be released or were liberated to destruction.

IRL I am studying Russian and enjoy ale, chess, good books, pointless arguments, and hopefully in the near future, Portal 2.
Politically I am fairly liberal-lefty though not to excess (hating far-left or right with an equal passion). From a windswept clump of granite somewhere in the North Sea near Ireland and France.

Kallinn Ynnetrrr

Post by Kallinn Ynnetrrr »

wellHi, I'm generally know as Corey, but I'm more well-known as Liam (sometimes Lyam) conToketi. I entered the hobby in January of 2006, and founded one of the later Lovely-sector nations, known first as Tokidoki, the Kingdom of Toketi, now a part of the Gralan empire.

I'm not really known for much else than that. I was the grandfather of constant-recwar systems (via periodic recwars between guilds), I've had a few runs of being Kaiser of Shireroth, and I fly of the handle from time to time with psychosis-induced suicidal depression (but I'm working on that). I kinda hang around Gralus and Shireroth these days, and poke my head in Hurmu whenever and wherever it happens to pop up. I pretty much just sod about doing nothing, with bursts of creative energy that result in half-finished projects or stories.

Similarly in real life, I'm 21 years old and currently struggling toward some kind of degree at West Chester University, I think it's mathematics right now (it's been
engineering, physics, computer science, russian, and german in the past). I was born and raised in rural/suburban southeast PA, USA. Hobbies include chainmailling, blacksmithing, Pokemon, and having an unruly imagination.

Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Post by Orion »

Hi, I'm Ryan. In the very early days I was known as WarVoid, and later a plethora of other pseudonyms. Currently my only other alias is Amir Shervanis in Babkha, which has been in use since I joined the kingdom in 2003. I joined the hobby in early 2000 after an invite was posted to the Apolyton Civilization Site forum by Scott Alexander to join Audentior. From that time forward I have been a citizen of countless micronations and founded countless more. I was Emperor of Minorca, the successor to Baracao, President of Universalis, Prince of Treisenberg, Emperor of Audentior, Premier of Hell, and numerous other titles. Like most other people here, I went through a transition period from being a rather chaotic troublemaker to trying to do something useful. From 2003 to 2005 I was Administrator-General of the MCS and responsible for making it a main focus of the hobby and attracting the Lovely sector. My primary source of enjoyment from this hobby has been to write about and develop the cultural context of micronations - descriptive texts of the people, places, and events. To this extent I now spend my time divided between my primary residence in Babkha, and secondary residences in Antica and Shireroth.

In real life I'm 31, live in Western Massachusetts, and have a degree in Environmental Science and an ambition (though lack of funding) to obtain an MS in Plant Biology. Presently I work for a non-profit that specializes in home energy conservation and weatherization, and provide audits to homeowners on how they can improve their homes according to building science. I'm also a minor philanthropist and spend a lot of my free time volunteering on town committees/boards or helping with conservation projects, such as river clean-up groups. Besides this, I am an avid writer, ecologist, and gardener.

Dr. Rugahi

Post by Dr. Rugahi »

Hello all, micronationally I go by the screen name of Darius Rugahi, Webmaster General of Babkha, Creator of the Babkhan Sandworm, Lord of the Camelraces, Winner of the Worldcup.
I got into this hobby many years ago under the name Trevon Andarosel as a result of my interest in geofiction at the time. I have been an active member of the almost-micronation Umbagollah since early 2000. A year or so later I discovered Babkha. A couple of years went by between discovering and joining, during which I found it more amusing too watch from the sideline and interact mostly in the off-topic area. This is still my favourite past-time (at least micronationally speaking...). In 2004 or thereabouts I gave in to peer pressure and became a full citizen of Babkha. One of my first activities was to establish contacts with the German micronations, which lead to some cross-sector sports events. I held various offices in Babkha, in recent years combined with the self-imposed title of Webmaster General. In the mean time I made a short excursion to the short-lived but very, ehm, lively Dutch-language nation Victoria (not to be confused with the Victoria that seems to be around nowadays).
In real life
I'm Dutch and German. Currently I live in Germany (pretty much in the middle), making progress becoming a mad scientist. I guess I'm one of the older people on this forum, yet not quite as old as Tahmaseb. Every time I think I'm getting closer, he gets older again.

Oh, and I think I was the first of us to meet Ardashir in real life and I still live :P. Even though (or because of?) I don't drink alcohol.

Return to “General Discussion”