Introductions are in order

A central forum for general discussion, especially micronational related stuff that doesn't go anywhere else.
Lord Erion

Re: Introductions are in order

Post by Lord Erion »

Hi Josh, good to see you around after all this time. If the name isn't familiar, I was also in Treesia, as Sir Iain de Vembria.
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Gregor Cutting

Post by Gregor Cutting »

Hello,

I'm Gregor, or Cho'gall what have you. I'm part of the triumvirate of enraged pinatas also known as Leo/Prometheus Allot and myself. We joined this hobby a couple years ago and then left, but now we're back and shit. We came back in our glorious door opening return.

Essentially Allot is the artsy one, Leo is the sciency one, and for lack of a better term, I'm the violent one. We write things in Elwynn and have good times.

OOC I'm a CEGEP student from Montreal, I enjoy colorful equines, video games and Liquor. If you think there's a reference to something in my writing, chances are you're right.
Gregor Brasky-Cutting of the line Dentarg
Chief of Staff to the Allot Administration.
Elwynnese Ambassador to Shireroth.

The dreams of those who've fallen! The hopes of those who'll follow! Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix! Drilling a path towards tomorrow!

Robert Schmitz

Post by Robert Schmitz »

Hello everyone in this beautiful country!

My name is Robert Schmitz (I am Vice President and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Victoria) and I come from the Polish micronation -> Republic of Victoria (Republika Victoria). Our country has been in existence for almost a year, and during this short time, we have become the most active of the young Polish virtual county. We would like to meet with you and establish a relationship that will help to enrich your and our country. We want to meet your culture! Thank you in advance for your help and support in this important case for us.

And some thinks about my, I live in Poland, in Maziovia region, (in Capital City Warsaw). My hobby is politics, history of II Republic of Poland, and diplomacy.

This handy links:
Forum: http://repvictoria.cba.pl/forum/

Before September we had a forum with more than ten thousand posts, but ours forum breakdown, and we must start again working :(

Thanks in advance for your help,
/-/ Robet Schmitz

Simon B.E.

Post by Simon B.E. »

This isn't a country, it is a political union to further the goals of the Raspur Pact. :angel:

pawelabrams

Post by pawelabrams »

O, Pan Schmitz, i tu się spotykamy :) Jeśli chce pan pokrótce poznać Bastion, jego części składowe, historię i kulturę, to proszę o PW. Tak ogólnie to polecam, jedne z najstarszych anglojęzycznych symulacyjnych mikronacji stoją przed panem otworem ;)

I proszę nie zapomnieć zajrzeć na http://www.hub.mn/forum . Tam znajdzie pan więcej nacji skupionych wokół świata Mikry :)
Pavel' Abramovic: (vel Abrams)
President of the Republic of Interland

rosskilder

Post by rosskilder »

Greetings,

I am Ross Kilder, citizen of the Royal Kingdom of Gotzborg, and holding a couple of positions over there as well (see sig). Gotzborg is my first real foray into micronationalism, although I am not entirely without foreknowledge. I knew others who were active a few years ago. They didn't convince me back then. I joined Gotzborg in October 2012, spectulatively, and have been properly "in the game" since February.

So I come here to this forum with a short list of Things To Do and a couple of questions. The introductions thread might not be the place for answers to be posted. PM me with pointers to relevant threads, if you like.

1. So I have registered an account on the Small Commonwealth Bank, but of course it forced me to choose a nationality and my (micro)nationality is not listed because the Gotzborg Thaler is a currency utilised on the SMF Forum of Gotzborg only. So I chose Natopia because I seem to recall Natopia was a Novasolum nation back in the day, and hence the closest relative to Gotzborg. Now, having done that, having registered an account, can someone please explain the currency system to me (or at least show me where to find that information, by PM as suggested). Supplementary question: Is there anything to buy, if and when I do get money?

2. I am running the new Gotzborg Baseball League, which is about to play its Week 2 games in this 2013 season. Everything you want to know about the GBl is found in its forum - http://gotzborg.com/forums/index.php?board=98.0 - but I will also be posting a weekly League report on this forum and Liam Sinclair's "The Coprieta Standard" has the media licence. Reports released Wednesdays.

3. Be advised that a system is in place for the operation of private-sector banking in Gotzborg. Contact me in the relevant government forum - http://gotzborg.com/forums/index.php?board=76.0 - if you would like more information and full guidance in the process.

Thank you for your time.
Sir Ross Kilder KLG, of the County of Kendal
Vice-Minister Commerce and Industry
Governor, Royal Bank of Commerce
Royal Kingdom of Gotzborg

ConglacioII

Post by ConglacioII »

Honourable Vice-Minister,

I'm Conglacio, the Immigration minister for Shireroth (one of the larger nations on this board) and am happy to welcome you here.

Nations tend to give a bounty to new citizens when they open their first bank account. Whether a nation will be ok with a non-citizen having an account under them is up to their government, but I doubt most would allow it. Best speak to the people in Natopia (or join Shireroth as a Citizen! *shameless plug*)

In terms of what their is to but with your money, some people use it to pay for services. For instance, I am currently working on a graphics project for on of Shireroth's counts and the fee for that will sent be through the bank.

If I can answer anything else, please just PM me.

Emile

Post by Emile »

Hi, I'm Emile, I'm new to this (though played around with some Jennifer Nation related stuff some years ago), and am mostly interested in the world building aspect. I've been reading around a bit and things seem ... complicated here :) To what extend can I just start my own mini-nation out in the wilderness?

ari
Grim Auxiliator

Post by ari »

* provides complimentary peanuts *

Yeah, complicated doesn't even begin to cover it. But since you came from Scott's blog, you should have a pretty good general idea of how things work. For now you'll probably want to participate in http://bastionunion.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9617 since it's where we're figuring out how to act a little bit less like a completely (unintentionally) insular community.
Lord Furniture
Not even partially responsible for Malarboria; will take the blame for Caverden, though!
Tallest and therefore Greatest of the Janitors
Eternal Watcher of #micronations

Mira Raynora Minor

Post by Mira Raynora Minor »

Hi Emile and welcome!

As Ari says, we're currently trying to work out how to make our community more accessible to new arrivals like yourself, so if you have any ideas, please do share them!
Mira Raynora the Younger
Queen of Leichenberg
Queen of Lichbrook, Duchess of Brookshire

Marchioness and Lichgravine of Lachmodan, Countess of Azarea and Ž

Return to “General Discussion”