Expect a couple of bumps

A central forum for general discussion, especially micronational related stuff that doesn't go anywhere else.
ari
Grim Auxiliator

Expect a couple of bumps

Post by ari »

I'm moving stuff around a bit. The forum will probably be closed for some time, possibly on the order of hours, this evening.
Lord Furniture
Not even partially responsible for Malarboria; will take the blame for Caverden, though!
Tallest and therefore Greatest of the Janitors
Eternal Watcher of #micronations

ari
Grim Auxiliator

Re: Expect a couple of bumps

Post by ari »

Boom?
Lord Furniture
Not even partially responsible for Malarboria; will take the blame for Caverden, though!

ari
Grim Auxiliator

Post by ari »

Okaiy. If you're reading this very soon after I posted this (i.e. at most two days afterward or so, although probably just a few hours) you're probably on http://212.71.248.32/~bastion/ which... should work (although due the cookie settings your login sessions will be pretty fragile). If you're on http://bastionunion.org, well, then you'll dodge a small inconvenience there, I suppose. And if it's the day after I've posted this and you're on the latterformer, try going on the formerlatter and it should probably work.
Lord Furniture

ari
Grim Auxiliator

Post by ari »

Mail should be moving now, although I haven't set up SPF or DMARC (whose existence I hadn't heard of before) yet. Nor, apparently, have I quite told Postfix correctly what timezone it should be working in, because apparently it's sending messages three hours in the past (?).
Lord Furniture

Thadeus Laing
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Post by Thadeus Laing »

The forums seem perceptibly faster now.

Return to “General Discussion”