New planet called Myxosea

A central forum for general discussion, especially micronational related stuff that doesn't go anywhere else.
Warner Barentsz

New planet called Myxosea

Post by Warner Barentsz »

Are you tired of Craitgod not answering your prayers? Are you unsure if Micras is really habitable after the nuclear holocausts on Eura and Cibola? Maybe you don’t want to breathe the same oxygen that was previously inhaled by a Fleming, an Alexandrian or a Safir? Quite right! There is a solution to your problems and it is called Myxosea. This planet has not been touched by the filthy hands of mankind and offers all the natural beauty you could ever want.

Project Myxosea is a new project that focuses on tribes rather than nations, all tribes are expected to have descended from a single tribe that crash-landed on the planet and was set back to the Stone Age. Mapping the planet is done by a Council of Gods, they are like Craitgod but more in touch with their divine side. If you are into lawyerism the charter of the project can be found ]here.

Q&A:

How does this differ from the MCS?
First, this is a new project, if you are assigned a piece of land to develop you can be certain Ryan did not write a backstory for decades ago that you still have to incorporate in your stories. Second, the focus is not on nations but on tribes, while it is allowed to be in a tribe with several people we do hope the focus will be on writing stories, silly or cool, and not on politics. Third, we do not require you to have been active for three months before we will add you to the map, we ask you to be active in a tribe for seven days and then leave it to become independent.

Where can I find a map? Where can I find the forums?
At the moment we have a blank map which shows the continents, based on this map is a claimsmap which now shows the location of the original tribe, there is also a fancy map which shows height and climate. The forums can be found here

Can I be a member of the Council of Gods?
Members are added when necessary, we will contact you if we want you to become a member. At the moment Hieronymus Erasmus and Gaelen (a.k.a. Jonas) are the sole members of the Council of Gods.

Cool, I want to join and send space ships to other planets, good idea huh?
Well... If you want that you can join Safiria or Natopia and you can play with Kerbal all you like. In this project we are going to assume that you start in the Stone Age and slowly develop into a more modern (say, Bronze Age) society.

Maximilian Barsk

Re: New planet called Myxosea

Post by Maximilian Barsk »

Did anyone say Giess?

Kaiser Aiomide

Post by Kaiser Aiomide »

What happens if I get you to say the name backwards 3 times?

Jonas
Lord of the Fries

Post by Jonas »

Maximilian Barsk wrote:Did anyone say Giess?
No, Myxosea isn't meant for nations to apply but for people who want to develop a planet from the scratch. :wink:
Important characters:
Frederik Alfons des Vinandy-Paravel, King of Batavia
Joseph Bartholomeus des Vinandy-Windsor, Prince-Regent of Batavia
Jin San, Diwang of Jingdao, Duke of Kildare

Kaiser Aiomide

Post by Kaiser Aiomide »

Also known as conworlding!

Jonas
Lord of the Fries

Post by Jonas »

Kaiser Aiomide wrote:Also known as conworlding!
Ssst. Don't say it like that... that sounds so simple. :madviking:
Important characters:

Warner Barentsz

Kaiser Aiomide wrote:What happens if I get you to say the name backwards 3 times?
You will meet the love of your life next Friday, unless you forget to forward this message to all your friends in which case you will get HIV and be knifed by a blind boy in the shower as soon as they have found a cure for the earlier mentioned disease.

Edgard II

Post by Edgard II »

There was a nuclear holocaust in Cibola too? Man, you guys just go cray with the nukes, huh?

Warner Barentsz

Edgard II wrote:There was a nuclear holocaust in Cibola too? Man, you guys just go cray with the nukes, huh?
I assume they have been fired, we didn't write out that story but based on background information they must have been fired.

HIM Keita V

Post by HIM Keita V »

We hereby demand that you cease and desist your wanton defamation of Our Empire.
Keita V
29th Safir Empress
Played by Carl

Royston Merrick

Post by Royston Merrick »

HIM Keita V wrote:We hereby demand that you cease and desist your wanton defamation of Our Empire.
Similarly, I hereby demand that you cease and decease so as to refrain from existing. For all the good it will do.

Warner Barentsz

HIM Keita V wrote:We hereby demand that you cease and desist your wanton defamation of Our Empire.
OK I retract, if you like space ships you should go to Natopia and leave Safiria alone, it is a dump.

HIM Keita V

Post by HIM Keita V »

You would do well not to ignore Us.
Keita V
29th Safir Empress
Played by Carl

Harvey
Ghost of Christmas Past

Post by Harvey »

Hahaha, forced stone age, no nations, reactionary bitter map organization bitching about Craitman and Ryan? Oh man, it's like it's 2005 or so all over again!

Shyriath
CONDOLORD

Post by Shyriath »

Warner Barentsz wrote:I assume they have been fired, we didn't write out that story but based on background information they must have been fired.
This gives me the mental image of someone just tripping over some irradiated, glassed landscape out in the wilderness someday and going, "oh, so THAT'S where they landed."
Shyriath Farstrider (aka Shyriath Bukolos), KD MOU OLH XBH
Viscount Farstrider of Erysisceptrum, Count Bukolos of the Condo, Harbinger of Cheese

TOTUS MUNDUS TABULAM RASAM EST

Jonas
Lord of the Fries

Post by Jonas »

Harvey wrote:Hahaha, forced stone age, no nations, reactionary bitter map organization bitching about Craitman and Ryan? Oh man, it's like it's 2005 or so all over again!
I think you have to recognise jokes when they are standing right in front of you... there's no bitterness (this can't really be seen as a contester of Micras), but such a project doesn't really work on the MCS, so we needed a new planet and map (and the freedom it gives us is another advantage :mrgreen: ). :wink:
Important characters:

Warner Barentsz

Yes, and we shouldn't be bitter about Craitman because the MCS has always given us what we asked... :wink:

Warner Barentsz

Shyriath wrote:
Warner Barentsz wrote:I assume they have been fired, we didn't write out that story but based on background information they must have been fired.
This gives me the mental image of someone just tripping over some irradiated, glassed landscape out in the wilderness someday and going, "oh, so THAT'S where they landed."
Basically we had some kind of doomsday machine (remember Dr. Strangelove?) that would wipe out our entire population on Western Cibola using nukes in the event of rebellion, to scare off liberals. ;)

Return to “General Discussion”