Here be princely decrees:
Ghost of Dâniyal the Dead
Disturb not my sleep!

Daniel

Re: Princely decrees

Post by Daniel »

4 March 2006 - 06:04 PM

To all and sundry to whom these presents shall come, greetings:

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I, the Prince, Thane and Satrap of Hurmu, do with this Instrument appoint Her Most Sacred Majesty, Aoife, Ard-Ri of Dún Gail Dara and friend of the People, Lands and Lakes of Hurmu, to the Order of the Holy Lakes, and consequently to the Electorate of Hurmu.

BE IT ALSO KNOWN that I do by this Instrument confer the state, degree, style, dignity, title and honour of Lady of the Holy Lakes and Electress of Hurmu upon Her Most Sacred Majesty, and;

BE IT FURTHER KNOWN that Her Most Sacred Majesty is granted the privilege of membership a seat in the Electorate of Hurmu, and that she is granted all the privileges, immunities and pre-eminences and advantages that membership in the Order of the Holy Lakes and the Electorate of Hurmu may bring.

We are Hurmu.

Given at the Palace of the Elenaran in the City of Huyenkula, by my own hand, this day two thousand four hundred and twelve days since the beginning of time.

[signature]

VALI ANDELARION, Prince of Hurmu, Earl of Lósálfarey, Count of Eliria and Utasia, Count of Íseirdia-la-Vraulalennir, Lord Farewell.
Disturb not my sleep!

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

15 April 2006 - 02:03 PM

--

To all and sundry to whom these presents shall come, greetings:

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I, the Prince, Thane and Satrap of Hurmu, do with this Instrument appoint His Imperial Majesty, Tahmaseb Shah Abakhtari, Shahan-Ri of the Grand Commonwealth and friend of the People, Lands and Lakes of Hurmu, to the Order of the Holy Lakes, and consequently to the Electorate of Hurmu.

BE IT ALSO KNOWN that I do by this Instrument confer the state, degree, style, dignity, title and honour of Knight of the Holy Lakes and Elector of Hurmu upon His Imperial Majesty, and;

BE IT FURTHER KNOWN that His Imperial Majesty is granted the privilege of membership a seat in the Electorate of Hurmu, and that he is granted all the privileges, immunities and pre-eminences and advantages that membership in the Order of the Holy Lakes and the Electorate of Hurmu may bring.

We are Hurmu.

Given at the Imperial Palace in the City of Huyenkula, by my own hand, this two thousand and four-hundred forty-fourth day since the beginning of time.

[signature]
Disturb not my sleep!

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

16 April 2006 - 08:25 PM

Reflecting the Tartar roots of our people in Lontinia, I have commissioned a coat of arms for the province. It is shown below:

[lost image]

The feline symbolises the eternal nomadicy of the people. Like cats the people move around and at nights find shelter. The golden wings reflect the wealth of the nation and the willingness to remain part of the Hurmu nation. This was the symbol of the Tartar Golden Horde, when they ruled much of East Prinitica many, many years ago.

The red is for the might the people of Lontinia once had.

Signed with my hand.
Disturb not my sleep!

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

29 April 2006 - 10:41 AM

Whereas a treaty between us and the Stormarkian State was signed in the city of Alexanduramn on ASC 2457, after we approached Stormark asking them for a lease of the isles of the Losalfareyar, the treaty signed will unite the people of the Losalfareyar with the peoples of Hurmu and provide for settlement of the émigrés from Lontinia and the Eesdeheito, it has been decided by the powers vested in me that the said treaty is duly ratified by this State.

The treaty reads:

TREATY OF ALEXANDURAMN

BETWEEN

THE VIKING EMPIRE OF STORMARK

AND

THE PRINCIPALITY OF HURMU

Article 1.

The laws of Stormark shall upon the ratification of this Treaty, in the archipelago known as the Lósálfareyar, be suspended until the fifth day of May, 2007. The powers to legislate and govern the said archipelago shall, for the same period, be granted to the Principality of Hurmu.

Article 2.

This Treaty can only be amended by mutual consent of the High Contracting Parties and shall be valid until the fifth day of May, 2007.

FOR THE VIKING EMPIRE OF STORMARK:

Harald Torsten I den Givmilde, genom Vikingalagarnas Nåd Enväldig Vikingakejsare av Vikingakejsardömet Stormark, och genom andra Höga Lagars Nåd Kung av Sina andra Riken och Kolonier.

FOR THE PRINCIPALITY OF HURMU:

ANDELARION
Prince of Hurmu
Disturb not my sleep!

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

20 May 2006 - 01:50 PM

---

His Excellency, Andelarion, Prince, Thane and Satrap of Hurmu, Earl of Lósálfarey, Baron of Elwynn, Count of Eliria and Utasia, and heir to the throne of Babkha, to His Imperial Majesty, Harald Thorstein, the Chieftain of the Ancient Tribes and Sovereign Viking Emperor, a letter, and greetings:

Whereas Your Imperial Majesty has given the State, People and Nation of Hurmu great counsel and leadership through most difficult times, we have, in the name of the Lakes appointed Your Imperial Majesty to the Order of the Holy Lakes. Know ye that Your Imperial Majesty has been granted the style of Knight of the Holy Lakes and Elector of Hurmu, and that any children or spouses His Imperial Majesty may have, may be granted place in the Senate of Electors, for now and for ever more.

Given at the Palace of the Elenaran in the city Huyenkula this two-thousand and four-hundred and seventy-ninth day since the beginning of time, by my hand signed.

Andelarion.
Disturb not my sleep!

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

8 June 2006 - 10:38 PM

----

Whereas the Grand Czar of Landingberg and the State of Hurmu have developed cordial and amicable relations with one and another,

And whereas that His Imperial Majesty the Grand Czar, R. Tyler-Alexander Aaron Asher-Jones, Supreme Autocrat and Emperor of all the Landingbergs has been graceful in offering the State a mission at Saint Christopher’s Castle in the Imperial City of Landingberg,

Know ye that it has been decided that His Imperial Majesty, Grand Czar R. Tyler-Alexander Aaron Asher-Jones, Emperor and Supreme Autocrat of all the Landingbergs, is to become a Knight of the Holy Lakes and Elector of Hurmu, positions which will entitle him, his spouses and children, membership in the Senate of Electors, the legislature of the State, for now and for ever more.
Done at the Elenaran’s Palace in the City of Huyenkula this two thousand and five hundred and eighth day since the beginning of time, by my hand signed.

Andelarion, Prince, Thane and Satrap of Hurmu, Duke of Hyperborea and Elwynn, Duke of New Aquitane, Earl of Lósálfarey, Baron of Elwynn, Count of Eliria and Utasia and Thane of the Lósálfareyar.

------

Da Stórtsárinn Landingveiringa o Hurmu ríki á bikt up vennlia furallandin med var o annra,

O da Anns keisarlia maiesteit Stórtsárinn, R. Tyler-Alexander Aaron Asher-Jones, Syprem Autokrát o Keisari alla Landingveiranna ár várit nádirík i ífit ríkinu eit updrásús us Eilia Kristoffur feistningi i Keiserlia vurinni Landingveiri,

Veit Í at det á blífit bestemt at Anns keisarlia mayesteit Stórtsárinn, R. Tyler-Alexander Aaron Asher-Jones, Syprem Autokrát o Keisari alla Landingveiranna, eir til at komma at blí riddari Eilia Seyanna, Válmann Hurmus; medlemsstedir som vill ífa unum, anns spúsi o beirn, medlemsjáp i Válmannaalztirádinu, ríkits lástiftandi fursamling, fur nú o eivieit framífir.

Útfeirdat í Elenarans Palace i Eiyaveiri, tvá túsun o fem unnra o átta dár sein tídinni veinnelsa; med handinn minn ristat.

Andelarion, Furst, Tein o Satrap Hurmus, Eirtói Hyperboreo o Alvýnalannz, Eirtói Nýa Akfitans, Járl Lósálfareya, Fríerra Alvýnalannz, Járl Elirilannz o Útasilannz, Tein Lósálfareyanna.
Disturb not my sleep!

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

05 July 2006 - 03:41 PM

DECREE REGARDING NIDAROS

Until such time that the government of Nidaros publicly and sincerely apologises for the so called declaration of war against the people of Hurmu, all citizens of Nidaros are hereby banned from entering the borders of the State, and all property of Nidaros or citizens of Nidaros are to be confiscated.
Disturb not my sleep!

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

17 July 2006 - 05:33 PM

Whereas Ryan Caruso has assisted the State in maintaining ancient heritage of Hurmu, know ye that he is appointed to the Order of the Holy Lakes and to the Senate of Hurmu as an Elector.

He is entitled to the titles of Knight of the Holy Lakes and Elector of Hurmu.

Done at the Imperial Palace of, this 2537th day since the beginning of time.
Disturb not my sleep!

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

18 September 2006 - 03:19 PM

---

LAW ON PROPERTY

1. The property of the State belongs to the entire people of Hurmu. There is no limit to the property which the State can own. Only the State possesses all the natural resources, waterways, transportation, major factories, enterprises and ports. The State shall guarantee giving priority to the growth of its property.

2. The property of social cooperative organisations belongs to the collective property of working people within the organisations concerned. Social cooperative organisations can possess such property as land, agricultural machinery, ships, medium-small sized factories and enterprises. The State shall protect the property of social cooperative organisations.

3. Private property is confirmed to property meeting the simple and individual aims of the citizen. Private property consists of distributions of the result of labour and additional benefits of the State and society. The products of individual sideline activities including those from the kitchen gardens of cooperative farmers and income from other legal economic activities shall also belong to private property. The State shall protect private property and guarantee its legal inheritance.
Disturb not my sleep!

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

19 September 2006 - 04:34 PM

Whereas Ryan Caruso, Elector and Senator of Hurmu, has departed from the realm of micronations, it is with sadness that I declare him dead.
Disturb not my sleep!

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

10 October 2006 - 11:05 PM

To all and sundry, greetings:

Seeing that JOHANNS FONN KLOSSO has returned to the realm of micronations, I am glad to appoint him to the Order of the Holy Lakes and to the Senate of Electors. He has for many years been by my side in strengthening Hurmu and Hurmu's culture.
Disturb not my sleep!

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

14 October 2006 - 11:40 PM

Seeing that New Brittania and Hurmu are close to each other geographically, it is in a spirit of good neighbourliness that I appoint Jeremy, King of New Brittania, to the Order of the Holy Lakes and as an Elector of Hurmu in the Senate.
Disturb not my sleep!

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

16 November 2006 - 04:42 PM

DECREE: EXTRAORDINARY SESSION OF THE SENATE

I hereby call for an extraordinary session of the Senate to take place from the 20th of November 2006. All Senators of Hurmu are invited to attend.

Those unable to attend may designate an advocate to represent them. Should neither senator nor advocate appear, I will appoint an advocate, unless the senator does not wish to attend at all.

Signed,

VALI ANDELARION,
Prince, Thane and Satrap of Hurmu
Disturb not my sleep!

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

07 November 2006 - 03:28 PM

Whereas the Zindarian king, Luke I, approached the government of Hurmu to ask for access to the Gate of the Obelisk in the cities of Huyenkula, and whereas the governments of Babkha and Stormark, protectors of Hurmu, saw no danger in giving the Zindarian state access to the Gate, it has been decided that the Zindarian state may transport 100 human individuals, each one carrying a maximum of 50 kg luggage and equipment, through the Gate once a week in return for Zindarian maintenance of 5000 km of road every year.. It has also been decided, after consultations with high advisors to the Prince, that the Zindarian state, or any individual or company thereof, may not acquire, copy or analyse the structure and technology of the Gate. Should this happen, this decree will be repealed and Zindaria will no longer be able to use the Gate for transportation between the worlds of Micras and Giess.
Disturb not my sleep!

Return to “Archives of the Palace of the Elenaran”