Valda's Decrees

Daniel

Valda's Decrees

Post by Daniel »

29 Mehr 1388 / 29 Glitnir 8 / 0.6.3.7.9

To all and sundry, greetings:

1.The government of the State will be headed by the Valdi in the Council of Hurmu (Hurmu Ráð), consisting of two members, aside from the Valdi himself, them being a Councillor of for the Nations (þýðaráðið) and a Councillor for the Country (landsráðið).

2.Hurmu Ráð will assist in advising and representing the Valdi within and without the State. It shall assist the Valdi in making decisions affecting matters of State on all such areas delegated it through decrees of Valdi, laws of Diet, or the Fundamental Law.

3.Þýðaraðið shall work within the following areas of competence: the defence of the State, the diplomatic relations of the State, the migration of peoples to and from the territory of the State, and in all other such matters thereto pertaining.

4.Landsráðið shall work within the following areas of competence: the solidarity systems of the State, the systems of Justice, the economy and within the financial structures of the State.

Done by my hand, signed with my pen

Talsin Baarrnan Swnndyrrrytteirsal.
Ghost of Dâniyal the Dead
Disturb not my sleep!

Daniel

Re: Valda's Decrees

Post by Daniel »

29 Mehr 1388 / 29 Glitnir 8 / 0.6.3.7.9

To all and sundry, greetings:

Arviður Andelárjunarbróðir úr Vintra-Ansinum shall serve as the first Councillor for the Nations (Þýðaraðið) and is granted the power to begin performing the responsibilities associated with his position immediately.

The position of Councillor for the Country (Landsráðið) shall be left empty until a suitable candidate can be found.

Done by my hand, wrote with my pen,

Talsin Baarrnan Swnndyrrrytteirsal.
Disturb not my sleep!

Daniel

Re: Valda's Decrees

Post by Daniel »

On the death of Hurmu

Daniel:
It's been decided. Hurmu is going to die, its history and electronic holdings be placed in the care of the Apollo Foundation, and the territory of Hurmu be opened up for new nations to grow, populate and govern.
24 March 2010.
WE, MORS THE SIXTH, Kaiser of Shireroth, and DANIEL FAREWELL KALIRION, Valdi of Hurmu, unto all and sundry whom these presents shall come and concern, do extend our greetings!

We have spoken with one and another on the matter of the current state of affairs of Hurmu. We are saddened with them, but we respectfully acknowledge that Hurmu cannot continue as more than a cherished memory in all of us. Following the advice we have been given, in Shireroth by the Imperial Advisory Council and in Hurmu by the Diet, we have come to realize that the death of Hurmu is imminent due to Hurmu not having a sustainable population; its people scattered all across the face of the earth. In consequence thereof we have reached the following articles of agreement:

Acknowledging the identity of Daniel Farewell Kalirion to be Richard Lyon of Sweden, empowered by the Treaty of Association and Friendship between the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and Hurmu to represent Hurmu with negotiations regarding the state of Hurmu and the said Treaty, that said Treaty is hereby repealed, subject to the conditions put forward in this Treaty of Settlement on the Territory and Holdings of Hurmu.

The Kaiser of Shireroth renounces, on behalf of himself, his legal heirs and successors and the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, all title, right and claim to Hurmu.

Daniel Farewell Kalirion agrees to place Hurmu and its electronic holdings in the care of the Apollo Foundation, if the Apollo Foundation so agrees.

The territory of Hurmu is to be cleared and its cities and towns be marked as ruins on the map of the Micronational Cartography Society. While it is to be decided by the Micronational Cartography Society, we, the parties to this Treaty, deem it desirable that the former territory of Hurmu not should be used for the territorial expansion of already existing States on Micras, but for the usage of new lands, states and nations, for them to populate the lands of the lakes and the land by the River Glacei, the former Lontinien.

We, the undersigned, do hereby declare that this Treaty enters force upon the ratification of the Kaiser of Shireroth and the Declaration of Death of Hurmu by Daniel Farewell Kalirion and the overt notification of both persons to the Micronational Cartography Society.

Done at Shirekeep, 3883 ASC.

Mors VI,
Kaiser of Shireroth

Daniel Farewell Kalirion
Valdi of Hurmu
Disturb not my sleep!

Return to “Laws of the Lakes”