Investigating the Cabbage Fields of Northern Absentia

Explore the culture, land, and people of Elwynn. Here, we welcome you to visit, ask questions, and hopefully become a citizen.

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Warner Barentsz

Investigating the Cabbage Fields of Northern Absentia

Post by Warner Barentsz »

Your excellency,

as you surely know my father Simon Barentsz-Edward once governed the island of Northern Absentia and revitalized the local cabbage industry. He was removed from his position and from Elwynn by the Duke of Elwynn after an unfortunate incident involving the Prince of Elwynn. As recently appointed Czar of Cabbages by Her Niftiness I would like to receive permission from Elwynn to investigate the condition of the Northern Absentian cabbage industry, if other regions in Elwynn have a notable cabbage industry I would like to receive information on these and permission to investigate these regions as well. The end goal of my undertaking is to map all that is cabbage in the Imperial Republic, I pray for your cooperation.

With the utmost respect,

Warner Barentsz

Jacobus Loki
The plaything of capricious Archons...

Re: Investigating the Cabbage Fields of Northern Absentia

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Dear Sir,

You catch us between authorities/administrations, especially in Absentia. Before the reunion, as you remember, the area was administered as part of the Duchy.

As the traditional leader of the Absentias, I welcome you, and hope to revitalize the economy of Northern Absentia.

As all Elwynn is now Shireroth, Her Niftyness' honour to to carries great weight. However, I defer to the Secretariat for anything beyond a casual short-term survey as my authority there is strictly moral and honourary.

You may want to travel via Jessvillia, as the facilities at Nosqam are still under repair.

Warmest regards,
Jacobus Loki

Once and Future King of the Ma'alanje
Prophet of Loki, Wielder of the Sword of Madness

Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.

Return to “Tourism, Immigration, & Nationality Office”