Visit from Høgmårk

Explore the culture, land, and people of Elwynn. Here, we welcome you to visit, ask questions, and hopefully become a citizen.

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Egaag av Tollef

Visit from Høgmårk

Post by Egaag av Tollef »

The postman brings a letter from Høgmårk

My esteemed Ladies and Gentlemen

Høgmårk would be very pleasured to come to Elwynn for a short visit. Please give us a date which fits for you. We look forward to have a look at your wonderful land.

Baldersborg 13. November 2012

Yours faithfully
Egaag av Tollef, Grand Chieftain of Høgmårk
Last edited by Egaag av Tollef on Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Egaag av Tollef
Grand Chieftain of Høgmårk

Elijah Ayreon

Re: Visit from Høgmårk

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

Ærede Storhøvding!

It would be an honour for me to welcome you, on behalf of the Court of the Prince and the People of Elwynn, to this country. I had fond memories of my travels to Høgmårk where I met wonderful people. I particularly cherish the university seminar that I took part in where I was able to introduce my homeland to you and the people of Høgmårk.

You are welcome to visit us at any time. Would you be going to Normark, your neighbour, or to Elwynn Proper where the government is? Please advise and I will make the necessary arrangements.

La meg avslutte meldingen min med en av Elwynns tradisjonelle ønsker: sola velsigne deg og jorda bevare deg.

Elijah Ayreon
Councillor for the Nations
Senator and Elder of Elwynn

Egaag av Tollef

You have a very nice seal! I like it. :)
Elijah Ayreon wrote:
....... You are welcome to visit us at any time. Would you be going to Normark, your neighbour, or to Elwynn Proper where the government is? Please advise and I will make the necessary arrangements.
I'd like to go to Elwynn. :-D
(I can't find it on the Micras-map. The names of the Nations are missing. Only with colours as key, which often are nearly equal, I can't find anything. :oops: )
Elijah Ayreon wrote:
La meg avslutte meldingen min med en av Elwynns tradisjonelle ønsker: sola velsigne deg og jorda bevare deg.
Å, hvilket vakkert ønske som jeg også gjerne gir til deg.
Vi sees!
Egaag av Tollef

Elijah Ayreon

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

Of course! Elwynn proper is on the north-western continent. It is the blue-coloured land containing the counties of Alalehzamin, Eliria-Utasia, Araxion, Iserdia and Cape Farewell. To the west of this, we have Mishalan, Vattnaland and Oleslaad which are part of the Elwynnese autonomous territory of Amokolia.

The capital of Elwynn is Eliria, the eastern river of the country.
Elijah Ayreon-Dariolin of Waffle-Paine (no longer with us)

Ric.

Egaag av Tollef

Okay, now I found it.

The shortest way to fly from Høgmårk is against east. I estimate a four hours flight. :)
Pick me up at the airport. :wink:
Egaag av Tollef

Elijah Ayreon

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

Will do! :D
Elijah Ayreon-Dariolin of Waffle-Paine (no longer with us)

Ric.

Egaag av Tollef

In the virtual world are four hours a snap, and now the plane lands with soft elegance on the Airport of Eliria. :wink:
Clambers a little stiff-legged out of the plane and looks around....
Egaag av Tollef

Return to “Tourism, Immigration, & Nationality Office”