Notice of Character Change

Explore the culture, land, and people of Elwynn. Here, we welcome you to visit, ask questions, and hopefully become a citizen.

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Malachi Ra-Alban

Notice of Character Change

Post by Malachi Ra-Alban »

I, Scott Alexander, hereby notify the West Elwynnese government that my actions in West Elwynn will be performed under this character, Malachi Ra-Alban.

Elijah Ayreon

Re: Notice of Character Change

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

Cool! I'm just gonna try not to confuse your first name with Malliki's :p
Elijah Ayreon-Dariolin of Waffle-Paine (no longer with us)

Ric.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Malachi Ra-Alban wrote: Also, who can make me a nifty flag-box avatar like the two of you have?
Image Image

Marg bar Yehudi-Elfinshi Bundist Tudeh Kuffar...

Malachi Ra-Alban

Post by Malachi Ra-Alban »

The blessings of all the gods be on you for your gift, Brother Ardashir. I especially enjoy the delightful names.

My friend and colleague Zelde likewise thanks you for her present, although I imagine she's sort of curious what you're doing creating Ashkenatzan patriotic paraphernalia.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Malachi Ra-Alban wrote: My friend and colleague Zelde likewise thanks you for her present, although I imagine she's sort of curious what you're doing creating Ashkenatzan patriotic paraphernalia.
"Symbols are the key to intuition. The mind wraps its secrets in symbols; when we discover the symbols that shape our enemies thought, we can penetrate the vault of his mind." - SAVAK Field Manual, Chapter 49: 'Metacognition in Hypernarrative Warfare' (immediately precedes Chapter 50: 'Simulation of Empathy').

Return to “Tourism, Immigration, & Nationality Office”