Application for Cizitenship

Explore the culture, land, and people of Elwynn. Here, we welcome you to visit, ask questions, and hopefully become a citizen.

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Brandon

Application for Cizitenship

Post by Brandon »

I might be the first one to try since the split, but I would like to become a citizen of Elwynn! What would be the process?

Daniel

Re: Application for Cizitenship

Post by Daniel »

Dear Mr Brandon,

What a joy it is to an application for naturalization here.

Currently, there is no legislated definition on the process of naturalization. There is a bill not yet debated in the Senate on the matter.

The only legislation in force on the matter of naturalization is the Consensus (our constitution). In its third article, it is written:
Consensus, 3. art. wrote:Nationality of the State shall extend to such persons as included on the register of Schedule 1, to such persons naturalized by the Court of the Prince, and to all persons who, by international agreement, are considered nationals of this State. [...]
An application for naturalization would be directed to the Court of the Prince (the government of Elwynn, Amokolia and Hurmu), as in the case of Octavius. The Court of the Prince would then, following an application, consider it and if it finds to effect the application for naturalization, an instrument of government would be issued.

Although I am the Prince of this Union, I have declared a Regency. The Regent of Elwynn, Amokolia and Hurmu is Ardashir Khan Osmani. An application for naturalization would be directed to his office.

I realize that there are no official forms to fill in, but I would recommend that in any application for naturalization, that the information in the draft Naturalization Bill would be filled in so that the Court of the Prince would be able to make a quick decision on the matter.

Following the issuance of an instrument of government granting the naturalization of a foreigner, it would take the new national of the Union nine days to be able to claim a seat in the Senate (Consensus, 6 art.). All other rights of nationality are during this "minorcy" recognized.

If I can be of any further assistance in explaining the law of this Union for you, I will be happy to assist.
Ghost of Dâniyal the Dead
Disturb not my sleep!

Brandon

Post by Brandon »

I do not know what happened toward this but I think I am going to not become a citizen on the grounds that I tend to bother with micronationalism about once a year.

HIM Keita V

Post by HIM Keita V »

You can't become an Elwynnese citizen anyway since Elwynn's a part of Shireroth now.

Also you should bother with micronationalism a hell of a lot more than that D:
Keita V
29th Safir Empress
Played by Carl

Brandon

Post by Brandon »

Interesting, I would have thought it would have been a subforum

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

The heir to Antica is Aryasht now. If you're the same Brandon from Antica, I would direct you there though given your political leanings, you might not wish to become the citizen of a traditionalist monarchy.
The Great King, King of Kings, King of the World

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

Sorry, I got you confused with Braden!
The Great King, King of Kings, King of the World

Vilhelm Benkern

Post by Vilhelm Benkern »

Well, Brandon was also an Antican at one point, if I recall correctly. :)
Vilhelm Benkern DEOMI, Member of the Order of the Dragon, Silver Swan, Red Dragon
Dirigent of Musica, Count of Mar Sara
In Aryasht Prapta Vrteti, former Prince of Aryasht; Zaila Vrteti, Norfolknath
In Elwynn Benjamin Sebasokrator Timothy Quentin Kern, Duke of Raikoth
In Khalypsil Representative of the Wisdom

Liam Sinclair

Post by Liam Sinclair »

Interesting, I would have thought it would have been a subforum
The bureaucrats ARE working efficiently to make that a reality ;) (I'm afraid they don't work with as much vigour as when the Babkhans were dangling the prospect of a tour of the salt mines over them)

Brandon

Post by Brandon »

Yesss. I was Antican, and my political leanings are toward constitutional monarchy---or absolute, if I am the monarch. Heh.

Soreaa Isurui

Post by Soreaa Isurui »

Dear Mr Brandon

Welcome to Elwynn once again!

I am Soreaa Isurui, Secretary of State of Elwynn and leader of the provisional government. I see that you once applied for Elwynnese nationality and, forgive me for intruding, but I have also noticed you have reconfirmed your Shirerithian citizenship.

Does this mean that you will seek State citizenship of Elwynn within Shireroth?
Soreaa Isurui
Steward of the State (Elwynn)
Minister of the Exterior of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth

One of the Rics

Brandon

Post by Brandon »

It does depend on the circumstances. I'll consider it but as you can see I am not going to be terribly active; but once every two weeks is still more than once a year, heh.

Return to “Tourism, Immigration, & Nationality Office”