Request for Reinstatement

Explore the culture, land, and people of Elwynn. Here, we welcome you to visit, ask questions, and hopefully become a citizen.

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Request for Reinstatement

Post by Orion »

Having previously vacated my position as Count of Ursa Borealis, I politely wish to request reinstatement as a Citizen of Elwynn, either in returning to my previous duties in Ursa Borealis, or within some similar needy locale.

Regards,
Rexus Ursalion

Tokaray al-Osman

Re: Request for Reinstatement

Post by Tokaray al-Osman »

This can be considered, the Western March (which I believe includes Far Akerbjorn) could do with some development. However the past must also be taken into account.

Do you renounce the demon Loki and all his works and do you accept the Charter of Coordination for your salvation? :doc:
His Imperial Magnificence Aurangzeb II Steffki, Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne.
Dr Tokaray al-Osman KBH, Commissioner of the Chamber of the Crypteia, Emir of Jadid Khaz Modan, Annexer of Yardistan

Orion

Post by Orion »

That's a rather lengthy document.

At any rate, yes, the demon has been exorcised and properly cudgeled, and we further affirm our acceptance of the CoC as law.

Tokaray al-Osman

(I'm sure that response left sufficient scope for interpretation...) Welcome back to the fold, I'll formalise your position as Senator for Akerbjorn at some point tomorrow. There are incidentally a few government positions available if you are at all interested; for instance there will shortly be a vacancy for a Governor on one of the smaller Cimmerian Islands...
His Imperial Magnificence Aurangzeb II Steffki, Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne.
Dr Tokaray al-Osman KBH, Commissioner of the Chamber of the Crypteia, Emir of Jadid Khaz Modan, Annexer of Yardistan

Orion

Post by Orion »

Where might I find information on the present internal divisions of Elwynn?

Trying to piecemeal an idea of the present situation from old posts is proving rather frustrating. I recall at some point we discussed, OOC, the killing off of Akerbjorn in order to focus priorities elsewhere. I'm still open to this idea if that's amenable to the rest of the Elwynnese government. My interests in being reinstated are not specific to ruling Akerbjorn, and I'm open to being appointed to any locale that needs governance/development. Something different from my usual trappings would actually be a welcome change.

Tokaray al-Osman

Aqa Ursalion,

It is done and permit me to welcome you once more as Senator and Keeper of Wolfraven. You may however wish for the four-way war between the UDF, the Icebears, the Cyborgs and the Killer Robots to subside before taking up residency.

Please let me know if you would prefer an alternative appointment

Orion

Post by Orion »

Wolfraven is an acceptable appointment. Thank you, sir.

Suitable defenses will be put into place to ensure the longevity of our island.

Return to “Tourism, Immigration, & Nationality Office”