Leaving Elwynn

Explore the culture, land, and people of Elwynn. Here, we welcome you to visit, ask questions, and hopefully become a citizen.

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Leaving Elwynn

Post by Verion »

Since a new Prince is chosen, without my consent, I feel that it is not longer possible for me to fullfil my duties as a steward and as a senator of Elwynn. I will therefore leave the great nation of Elwynn and find myself a new place to live and a new profession in another part of the Imperial Republic.
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Soreaa Isurui

Re: Leaving Elwynn

Post by Soreaa Isurui »

My dear Mr Lewis,

It pains me that you will be leaving us for a petty political disagreement. Elwynn is much more than politics, and there is no need for you to enter exile for such a dispute. Stay with us if you will.

You have been a great steward, a mighty senator, and a good friend of Elwynn. The Ayreonist Independence Party will miss you, as will the Senate and the Court of the Prince.

I remain yours, eternally.

Soreaa Isurui

(OOC: SOrry to see you go. I guess this means that Jacen will leave too? No more icebears? :( )
Soreaa Isurui
Steward of the State (Elwynn)
Minister of the Exterior of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth

One of the Rics

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Post by Verion »

Mrs. Steward,

I thank you for your kind words, and I wish to add that my time in Elwynn has been a great learning process for me. Althoug I do not remember much from the time before my nearly fatal suicide.

I am not leaving Elwynn only because of the little disagreement involving the new prince. The reason is that Elwynn doesn't interest me too much. I might try something new in the warmer parts of Shireroth.

May the Gods bless you, and may Elwynn prevail,

Jack

OOC:

I guess Jacen already pretty much left, the Icebears were a bit of an intermezzo after all.
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Krasniy Yastreb

Post by Krasniy Yastreb »

Jack wrote:I will therefore leave the great nation of Elwynn and find myself a new place to live and a new profession in another part of the Imperial Republic.

:wink:

Jacen Weyne

Post by Jacen Weyne »

Nice flag you got there ;)

Return to “Tourism, Immigration, & Nationality Office”