Gun Salute for the White Orchid Lady

Alôqoqar Etâqon Adurellion

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Fjorleif

Gun Salute for the White Orchid Lady

Post by Fjorleif »

King Noah wrote:It was a 62-gun salute known as the Royal Salute, and the highest gun salute honour which may accorded to a mortal by the Elwynnese State. Usually this salute is solely and exclusively performed at special occasions involving the Royal Family of the Flower of the North. This variant of the Royal Salute is composed of the basic 21 rounds (for the Kaiser being a head of state), plus an extra 21 rounds signifying that Elira is a Royal City, and a further 20 rounds because the Palace of Krull, Eliria Castle, and Mount Yaanek Temple and Palace are among the foremost of Royal Residences within the Lands of the Two Sacred Rivers.
How many rounds of cannon fire are accorded to the Lady Elwynn when She visits her namesake Realm? :-D
Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
High Priestess of the Mackerel Temple
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun
Countess of Northshire, of Arietta, and of the Lady Esther Isles

King Noah
"Plow my vulva!"

Re: Gun Salute for the White Orchid Lady

Post by King Noah »

Sweet Lady Sister of Mine,

In the event that Her Most Sacred Majesty the Matron and Sacred Queen of Elwynn pays the Elwynnese Union a State Visit level visit, She is accorded the Sacred Salute. The aforesaid gun salute is composed of 124 rounds of fire.
Thorstein Noah Hallbjörns- og Esthersson of the Houses of Waffel-Paine‎‎, of Ayreon-Kalirion, and of the Descendants of Freyja
King of Elwynn
Prince of Natopia
Jarl and Grand Elector of Jorvik

Nostalgia

Post by Nostalgia »

King Noah wrote:Sweet Lady Sister of Mine,

In the event that Her Most Sacred Majesty the Matron and Sacred Queen of Elwynn pays the Elwynnese Union a State Visit level visit, She is accorded the Sacred Salute. The aforesaid gun salute is composed of 124 rounds of fire.
Interesting!

And when someone unwanted visits, I suppose they are honoured with a gun salute composed of 1 'round' of fire? :P
Nostalgia I The Eager

Former Countess of Amarr
Former Crown Councillor of Lichbrook

King Noah
"Plow my vulva!"

Post by King Noah »

Nostalgia wrote:And when someone unwanted visits, I suppose they are honoured with a gun salute composed of 1 'round' of fire? :P
Yep. A gun salute with a stun gun, and then enjoy my hospitality in this State Hotel.
Thorstein Noah Hallbjörns- og Esthersson of the Houses of Waffel-Paine‎‎, of Ayreon-Kalirion, and of the Descendants of Freyja
King of Elwynn
Prince of Natopia

Fjorleif

Post by Fjorleif »

So the Lady Elwynn gets twice the maximum Royal Salute. :up1:
Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun

King Noah
"Plow my vulva!"

Post by King Noah »

Indeed. :-D
King of Elwynn
Prince of Natopia

Fjorleif

Post by Fjorleif »

Very fitting for our Sacred Queen! :up1:
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun

King Noah
"Plow my vulva!"

Post by King Noah »

Very much so! :-D
King of Elwynn
Prince of Natopia

Return to “People's Academy of Elwynn”