Alôqoqar Etâqon Adurellion Board of Governance

Alôqoqar Etâqon Adurellion

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Continuator
"The devil in the details"

Alôqoqar Etâqon Adurellion Board of Governance

Post by Continuator »

As the Alôqoqar Etâqon Adurellion Board of Governance is meant to be self-governing and self-appointing it strikes me as being slightly unfortunate that the recorded title holders are as follows:
  1. The Chancellor of the Alôqoqar Etâqon Adurellion: Aaden Allot (Vanished)
  2. The Dean of Languages: Elijah Ayreon (Dead)
  3. The Dean of the Library: Lord Erion (Living but burdened with a Natopian State of Being)
  4. The Dean of Rhetoric: Ardashir Osmani (Dead)
I'd perhaps suggest that the Board has entirely naturally, regularly and with all due propriety (and not at all in the sense that I made this up a minute ago) met and appointed successors where appropriate in order to ensure proper continuity and therefore the current board looks something like this:

1. The Chancellor of the Alôqoqar Etâqon Adurellion: Lord Erion (for seniority and as a reward for not dying)
  2. The Vice Chancellor of the Alôqoqar Etâqon Adurellion: Hallbjörn Haraldsson (because it's always a sound insurance policy to have royalty on the board)
  3. The Dean of Languages: Deimos Jasonides (The original cunning linguist)
  4. The Dean of the Library: Thorgils Tarjeisson (The other potential candidate, Irijah Prosper Arturion, having immolated himself a few years back)
  5. The Dean of Rhetoric: Fjǫrleif Hallbjörnsdóttir (For services to court circulars and additional royalty derived insurance)
    & one additional appointment
  6. Most Reverend and Learned Doctor of Theology: Alix Verion (Because he'd surely threaten to burn the library if he wasn't given the opportunity to expound upon the holy truth of the Divine Ice Bear)
Last edited by Continuator on Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Noor bint Daniyal

Re: Alôqoqar Etâqon Adurellion Board of Governance

Post by Noor bint Daniyal »

A good solution.
Noor as-Salaam
NOOR AS-SALAAM BINT DANIYAL UMRA SULEIMAN AYREON-KALIRION IBN AL-MAJEED AL-OSMAN BIN SATHRATI AF ETTLINGUM FREYU UMM ZAHIR AL-DIN OF WAFFEL-PAINE
Queen of Goldshire, the Elian Lands, Leng, Elwynn, Amokolia and Uppland

Fjorleif

Post by Fjorleif »

Noor bint Daniyal wrote:A good solution.
I'm in agreement with my goodsister!
Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
High Priestess of the Mackerel Temple
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun
Countess of Northshire, of Arietta, and of the Lady Esther Isles

Continuator
"The devil in the details"

Post by Continuator »

Grand - I'll flag up the change with the admins.

Return to “People's Academy of Elwynn”