[Assembly] Administrative Business

Licentia pro totus

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Luix Rakira

[Assembly] Administrative Business

Post by Luix Rakira »

Fellow Assemblypeople:

A majority of the States have ratified the Provisional Constitution and pending a formal ratification declaration, it will now be governing our Federation.

Amokolia is now a sovereign and independent nation. We need a Premier until the Founder returns to give more instruction. Based upon my experience governing Amokolia I wish to put my name forward as an option for such a position on a temporary basis.
Lûix Rakira

Nathan

Soreaa Isurui

Re: [Assembly] Administrative Business

Post by Soreaa Isurui »

Mr Rakira, I applaud you. You will bring Amokolia forward under your leadership. You have my full backing. No one of us three would serve Amokolia better.

I vote for you!
Soreaa Isurui
Steward of the State (Elwynn)
Minister of the Exterior of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth

One of the Rics

Luix Rakira

Post by Luix Rakira »

Thank you for your support Ms Isurui.

At the risk of appearing self-serving, I also vote for myself.
Lûix Rakira

Nathan

Luix Rakira

Post by Luix Rakira »

Since three days have passed, that being a standard measure of appropriate voting time in many legislatures throughout the world and the Federal Assembly lacking such formal guidelines right now, I, being the original sponsor of this business, declare the election completed with 2/3 turnout.

I, Luix Rakira have been elected Premier of Amokolia according to the constitutional provisions recently established.
Lûix Rakira

Nathan

Return to “Amokolia Archives”