[Commission for Amokolia] Residency Guidelines

Licentia pro totus

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Luix Rakira

[Commission for Amokolia] Residency Guidelines

Post by Luix Rakira »

Under the Authority of the Senate of Elwynn, itself acting under the authority given to it by the former Premier, this Commission hereby establishes rules for attaining Amokolian residency and citizenship.

1. Until such a time as the Saenate of Amokolia becomes operational, this Commission will approve or deny applications for residency within Amokolia.
2. Residency is open to Elwynnese nationals only.
3. Applicants for residency must supply this Commission with their city of residence and demonstrate a clear desire to support the reconstruction of this Territory.
4. Applicants will be encouraged to occupy Provinces with lower populations first and the Commission reserves the right to forcibly settle potential residents in any Province without Saenate representation in the interest of reestablishing that body.
Lûix Rakira

Nathan

Luix Rakira

Re: [Commission for Amokolia] Residency Guidelines

Post by Luix Rakira »

Name: Luix Rakira
Residence: Petersburg, Vattnaland

I believe my service as a Commissioner for this Republic proves my devotion to reconstruction.

-----
Auto-approved for residency.
Lûix Rakira

Nathan

Elijah Ayreon

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

I apply for residency status in Automatica. I have purchased a small house a few kilometres south of Parisia. I have family from Amokolia with whom I wish to reconnect. My great grandfather was Daniel Malexander, an Amokolian democratic activist and author.
Elijah Ayreon-Dariolin of Waffle-Paine (no longer with us)

Ric.

Luix Rakira

Post by Luix Rakira »

The Commission for Amokolia approves your application.
Lûix Rakira

Nathan

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

Name: Lord Erion
Residence: Mishalan, Mishalan (so good they named it twice)

I believe my service as a Commissioner-maker for the Republic more than proves my devotion to its reconstruction.
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Luix Rakira

Post by Luix Rakira »

Approved!
Lûix Rakira

Nathan

Return to “Amokolia Archives”