Sænator of Leng

Licentia pro totus

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Luix Rakira

Sænator of Leng

Post by Luix Rakira »

Seeing a vacant seat in the Sænate, I wish to declare myself for the Lengois seat in the Amokolian Sænate.

I am in full support of full Lengois reclamation and eviction of the Natopian squatters.
Lûix Rakira

Nathan

Lord Erion

Re: Sænator of Leng

Post by Lord Erion »

*crowds wave their Lengois souvenir flags in support*
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Luix Rakira

Post by Luix Rakira »

I was in error. Please disregard my claim to the Lengois seat.

I would, instead, claim to represent the province of Automatica.
Lûix Rakira

Nathan

Elijah Ayreon

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

Welcome to Automatica, Sænator and Senator!
Elijah Ayreon-Dariolin of Waffle-Paine (no longer with us)

Ric.

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

*Lengois crowds riot against Automatican crowds waving their flags in support*
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Luix Rakira

Post by Luix Rakira »

It's good to be here. I look forward to working towards a better Amokolian future.
Lûix Rakira

Nathan

Jess

Post by Jess »

As Premier of Amokolia, this "election" is invalid. According to Article II Section 3, of the Articles of Preservation, this election was not held under the proper procedures as traditionally established under Amokolian law, due to the supposed Sænator not being a declared resident, nor recognized as an Amokolian citizen under the Convention due to concurrent residency within the Union that is not primarily as "Amokolian". Therefore, due to lack of Amokolian Citizenship as is necessary to represent a Province as Sænator, as is necessary in the aformentioned article, this election is invalid and the Sænatorial seat remains vacant.

Return to “Amokolia Archives”